GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The future"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 16/11/05 at 23:01
Regular
I have recently been speaking to Joby. You'll know him as the infamous er-no.

He is best known for not only being a very popular character on here but also for the professional er-no.com (once attracted 30k hits a day in 2001).

Joby has spoken to Tim. Famous for starting up the website cube-europe.com.

There is a market for a UK gaming community. A community that er-no is willing to launch. Using pretty much the same forum we see now as a basis Joby is willing to start a news/review website with the basis being on "community".

We need interest.

Are you interested?
Wed 16/11/05 at 23:14
Regular
"everyone says it"
ßora† §agdiyeV wrote:
> Credit to ya, I hope to see 'er-no' on some credits in the future.

Indeed so. I'll be the first to let people know about my credits in V for Vendetta (if I get one) and I also worked constantly on Worst Week of My Life - seconds series - starts tommorrow.

Infact, I finished some dubbing work on that yesterday (Episode 7)

:-D
Wed 16/11/05 at 23:12
Regular
Credit to ya, I hope to see 'er-no' on some credits in the future.
Wed 16/11/05 at 23:12
Regular
The idea is simple. It is a community. A forum... a place to post reviews... a place to post hints... a place for uk gamers to come and talk about things. If it generates enough money we are looking at even bringing back GAD.
Wed 16/11/05 at 23:11
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Well so long as I can work around my other work, I'd star for no charge. I'm really zombie-esque too, in a sexy kind of way.

What do you do in your sound job?
Wed 16/11/05 at 23:08
Regular
"everyone says it"
English_Bloke wrote:
> What are you doing at the BBC?
>
> Remember my offer to star in your zombie film? It's still there.

Indeed so. The zombie film is now going to be offered to the Uk Film Council for funding of up to 10k. At the moment myself and Adam Kirley (stuntman - codirector) are working on the storyboards.

At the BBC - I'm a sound assistant, just for the money to live in London :)
Wed 16/11/05 at 23:07
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
What are you doing at the BBC?

Remember my offer to star in your zombie film? It's still there.
Wed 16/11/05 at 23:06
Regular
"everyone says it"
ßora† §agdiyeV wrote:
> speak of the devil

I've been around mate, once every few days I'd come back to this -my old haunt and read what people had written.

Kinda grown out of it and persued a career in film, working for the BBC at the moment.
Anyways, back to the task at hand :)
Wed 16/11/05 at 23:04
Regular
speak of the devil
Wed 16/11/05 at 23:04
Regular
That's a nice site, not seen er-no for a bit.

It's no pocketmonkey.com though.

[S]I'll accept Paypal, m_m
Wed 16/11/05 at 23:03
Regular
"everyone says it"
That's right. I'll pay for a name, a website and everything out of my own pocket.

It'll be a website driven by all of you, from the reviews to the forums.

I don't want this to be the end and dividing of users, but more the beginning of something else.

Please post interest - I'm being quite serious.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.