GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Virtual pub..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 16/11/05 at 21:45
Regular
"The mighty GE90-115"
Grab a bevvy, or softy if thats your preference and come and talk rubbish in here...

The smoking section is over there *points* ->
Wed 16/11/05 at 22:55
Regular
I'll come out boozing with you. I'll be there in about 2 hours, and you might have to chip in for the taxi fair, which will be in the region of £200-£300.
Wed 16/11/05 at 22:53
Regular
"the burning sky"
I normally frequent Fibbers, or just end up at a bar normally...
Wed 16/11/05 at 22:52
Regular
"The mighty GE90-115"
ßora† §agdiyeV wrote:
> I'm thinking he's on his way to Ziggys.

Not yet... theres no point going right now (experienced Ziggys frequenter - sadly) ... the queue will be MASSIVE... always amuses me seeing all the freshers shivering in the cold for up to an hour when the alternative is to go somewhere else and come back when the queue dies...

*Evil chuckle*

Tomm: Take note of the above ;-) heh heh
Wed 16/11/05 at 22:46
Regular
"the burning sky"
The good thing about being offcampus in Fairfax, even closer to town than campus...
Wed 16/11/05 at 22:45
Regular
I'm thinking he's on his way to Ziggys.
Wed 16/11/05 at 22:35
Regular
"the burning sky"
tigamilla wrote:
> Anyone else out tonight?

Currently system testing for my first programming assignment. Can't help but think I shouldnt have drunk most of this 4pint cask...
Wed 16/11/05 at 22:33
Regular
Nah, not tonight, just going to quaff a few fosters and maybe watch a film.

Been in York a few times this week, never been out at night there though.

Sometimes I wish I was a student again, when any time was beer time and having no funds was irrelevant to a night out.
Wed 16/11/05 at 22:32
Regular
"The mighty GE90-115"
ßora† §agdiyeV wrote:
> tigamilla you're a star. I already have a brewsky at the ready, and a
> handy smoke. This reminds me of my old campfire threads.

Hmm... feeling oddly tempted to have a cigarette despite my quitation... need to wear stronger patches me thinks...
Wed 16/11/05 at 22:31
Regular
"The mighty GE90-115"
ßora† §agdiyeV wrote:
> Safety is paramount.
>
> You going clubbing tigamilla? where to?

Well I was hoping that these cans would chill me out enough not to want to go to the S&^t hole called Ziggy's - its a student sweat pit in york... but the opposite is happening - and these abusive texts asking where the hell I am aren't helping...

Anyone else out tonight?
Wed 16/11/05 at 22:30
Regular
You know, with only two banners visible, I feel a compulsion to purchase some bandwidth.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.