GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What the bollo

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 16/11/05 at 18:46
Regular
I don't log on for a day and this happens.

Sorry folks, I realise we have a hundred sappy tearfest threads already in here, but I wanted to say my piece and this way it's likely someone will bother to read it.

You lot are alright - I'd gladly invite all of you around for a party sometime if I wasn't so pathetic and lived with my parents at the age of 26.
Well, not all of you ...

I've enjoyed passing away the time with philosophical life changing discussions and inane rantings. You've cheered me up when times are down and it's been great to be able to log on at any time of the day to talk complete nads. Cheers and plenty of beers.

Of course, this is only if the worst happens. If the forum stays open, you can all go to hell ...

Good luck ex-staffies, though I've no doubt you'll do well in the future, as I hope the rest of you do.

Look out for my new column 'Getting the most from your Modem'.
Or catch me on MSN : [email protected]
Wed 16/11/05 at 19:18
Regular
"kempgee"
The company went into liquidation at 5.00pm and all staff had thier contracts terminated. You have to feel sorry for them, no wages, no notice, nothing, just out the the door at 5.00pm and don't come back, What a way to treat people.
Wed 16/11/05 at 19:13
Regular
ßora† §agdiyeV wrote:
> My MSN = [email protected]

if you do not mind i am also going to add you even though i dont know you because im jsut kind like that ;)
Wed 16/11/05 at 19:12
Regular
Wed 16/11/05 at 19:11
Regular
"You have a choice"
That sucks majorly. I hope somethings posted somewhere by someone high up to tell us all whats going on.

Sorry staffies, we all thought you guys were great. Good luck finding something else, hopefully soemthing better. Was fun talkin 2 all of you.
Wed 16/11/05 at 19:09
Regular
Lukeman :

Nobody knows but it looks like SR is an ex-company and the staffies are all destined for regular stints of This Morning.

Merry Christmas.
Wed 16/11/05 at 19:08
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Hey Borat, what's your MSN?
Wed 16/11/05 at 19:00
Regular
"You have a choice"
Can someone tell me or point me in the direction of a thread that explains what happened??? Yesterday was all fine (claiming my GAD prize...which I assume is lost 4eva....ah well, NVM!!!) and today everything is GONE!!!! Why?!?!?
Wed 16/11/05 at 18:57
Regular
Like in the toolshed?
Wed 16/11/05 at 18:55
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
You'd just be waking up with pains in odd places
Wed 16/11/05 at 18:53
Regular
I doubt I'd be remembering a whole lot.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.