GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Out of business?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 16/11/05 at 10:49
Regular
"It goes so quickly"
Well, it appears that Special Reserve may have gone bust.

If that is the case, I thought I better say thanks to you all now, in case these Forums do disappear.

Thank you to everyone, past and present, who has been willing to share their time and knowledge with me (an others) regarding queries I have had in the past. I've been able to learn a lot from many of you, from simple things to the more advanced, and really do appreciate the help. The closure of this Forum would result in what I feel is a great resource for help and encouragement from many a talented person. If anybody here does frequent other Forums which they feel are worth while, I'd appreceate a link.

I think this was the First Forum I ever joined, and from the outset found it to be pretty helpful. I only hope I've been as helpful to others as you have to me.

I would also like to wish everybody the very best of luck in their life's and careers.

My only online site is currently www.haignet.co.uk ([URL]http://www.haignet.co.uk[/URL]) an while there is nothing there as such, a contact form is there, so if anyone's got anything they want to ask me down the line, for whatever reason, I'm willing to help out where I can.
Wed 16/11/05 at 18:22
Regular
"Fruit makes you far"
Chill, your e-mail addresses are safe.
Wed 16/11/05 at 17:05
Regular
"bing bang bong"
Miserableman wrote:
> Is there any kind of official announcement as to what's going on? I've
> just checked in for the first time in a few days to find the front
> page down and everyone talking about moving. I'm more concerned about
> preserving my email addresses :0/

Okay, with a bit more prodding I've found the posts from smv and Torquay United.
Wed 16/11/05 at 17:02
Regular
"bing bang bong"
Is there any kind of official announcement as to what's going on? I've just checked in for the first time in a few days to find the front page down and everyone talking about moving. I'm more concerned about preserving my email addresses :0/
Wed 16/11/05 at 11:45
Regular
"l33t cs50r"
Will see you more over at Designateonline CJH?

Been here for donkey's years. Shame if it goes. Hey, I might even get some work done!:)
Wed 16/11/05 at 10:49
Regular
"It goes so quickly"
Well, it appears that Special Reserve may have gone bust.

If that is the case, I thought I better say thanks to you all now, in case these Forums do disappear.

Thank you to everyone, past and present, who has been willing to share their time and knowledge with me (an others) regarding queries I have had in the past. I've been able to learn a lot from many of you, from simple things to the more advanced, and really do appreciate the help. The closure of this Forum would result in what I feel is a great resource for help and encouragement from many a talented person. If anybody here does frequent other Forums which they feel are worth while, I'd appreceate a link.

I think this was the First Forum I ever joined, and from the outset found it to be pretty helpful. I only hope I've been as helpful to others as you have to me.

I would also like to wish everybody the very best of luck in their life's and careers.

My only online site is currently www.haignet.co.uk ([URL]http://www.haignet.co.uk[/URL]) an while there is nothing there as such, a contact form is there, so if anyone's got anything they want to ask me down the line, for whatever reason, I'm willing to help out where I can.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.