GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"So, anyone post anywhere else?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 15/11/05 at 22:53
Regular
"serenity now!"
Anyone post on any other forums?

Now I'm no longer a staffie, I can say I'm quite the little filesharer, and I post on a couple of those forums, notably www.filesharingtalk.com.

Anyone else have internet lives apart from here?

I always wondered if Chippxero was in fact Chipperox, someone I spammed up a forum with many moons ago.
Tue 15/11/05 at 23:34
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
I'm very often on my own forums, which i set up with a mate. But don't laugh about the name! We let the users decide, and it just so happened that the Tv show was popular at the time: [URL]http://room101uk.co.uk[/URL]. Apart from the name, I think it's actually damn good! We have an arcade, a virtual shop, a shoutbox, a couple of custom skins which i have modified, and quite a few members, though not many post anymore.

Then there's [URL]http://cybot.info/cgi-bin/ikonboard.cgi[/URL]. er-no will remember me PMing him on there once to clarify that it was him. That place is about as dead as SR now, except for the very occasional post. Did anyone else here collect Real Robots magazine, and/or join the forums?

And a few others which are utter crap, created by the members of [URL]http://room101uk.co.uk[/URL]
Tue 15/11/05 at 23:00
Regular
"SOUP!"
me
Tue 15/11/05 at 22:56
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
hehe, maybe we should have a confessions thread ;p

Right, hands up who cheated on GAD and who has more than one account? :p
Tue 15/11/05 at 22:55
Regular
"SOUP!"
www.totse.com
Tue 15/11/05 at 22:55
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Im mostly on the official world of warcraft forums.
Tue 15/11/05 at 22:54
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Yep.
Tue 15/11/05 at 22:53
Regular
"serenity now!"
Anyone post on any other forums?

Now I'm no longer a staffie, I can say I'm quite the little filesharer, and I post on a couple of those forums, notably www.filesharingtalk.com.

Anyone else have internet lives apart from here?

I always wondered if Chippxero was in fact Chipperox, someone I spammed up a forum with many moons ago.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.