GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"This is Your Life"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 15/11/05 at 21:20
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
I never actually saw that program on telly but I'm assuming it's about the lives of famous people.

So lets hear yours. Not your real life - your SR life. What usernames have you gone through? What forum events can you remember? How do/did people treat you? did you disapeear and then return? Did any members do anything memorable during your life here? Any famous taglines?

I'll post mine as soon as I've written it. i can't decide how much detail to go into!
Tue 15/11/05 at 23:37
"period drama"
1) Spamming idiot
2) Normal
3) Legend
4) God
5) Legend
6) Death

Always the same name ... well, as FFF, ƒiNålƒÅn†åsµƒåNå†iç and Ethereal Paladin for time ranging from 10 seconds to 2 days.

rawk
Tue 15/11/05 at 23:37
Regular
"Catch it!"
Well had my name stolen twice, had other people say they were me. Did some Newbie names, and got some people annoyed with them. I was a bit horrible with the newbie names. Did ultra violent stories at first which people loved and are still remembered now.
Tue 15/11/05 at 23:29
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
Well, okay, this is my (SR) life:

Signed up as Gaming Boy several years ago. got a lot of slack for my first few days and had just missed an EGAD for designing new ad baners for the SR site. Because, at the time I had just discovered the art of animation, I requested that Tony start an EGAD for making ad banners! Not really thinking to check if it had been done before (because this is te first forum I had ever been on) I assumed that it must've been the first, and expected praise for being so clever and inventing a new competition. Got a lot of slack for that.

For a while I generally lingered in the FOG Chat forum, because I couldn't access Prime yet and there was no Life or General Chat. Then I discovered the Nintendo forum and that was the best time I have ever spemt on a chat forum. It was right at the time when the N64 was my life and I loved it to bits. I'd play it every day, from 4pm when i got home from school, to about 9pm when I went to bed, which gradually moved back to about 11pm and sometimes midnight. And as for weekends, I would sometimes be so involved in a game, I'd forget to have lunch.

Then I met some users in the Nintendo forum, which now I would call aquaintances, but once I had learnt to trust them i suppose I would've called them friends, especially when I found out they were quite local to me. They included:
- Ashman
- Chipseh
- Lazerus (did he ever use these forums or was he Nintendo-Edge exclusive?)
- BIGMAN
- Tphi
- Kingklik

Then I started chatting in FOG chat and Nintendo, eventually became regular and because I was never the spamming type of newbie, I had gained a bit of respect, but no-one seemed to notice when ibecame regular.

Then I got my Ps2 and hated it so, but both of my GADs were for the PS2. Is it too late to get them exchanged for GC games? But although i had a PS2, I never posted in the Sony forum. I simply wasn't interested.

Then I disappeared for a while. A long while. I think I must've got bored of these forums for a bit, but after leaving them alone for a while, I had forgotten about them. Even when the new Norwich shop opened I didn't visit the forums except for one very quick post asking loki if I could have a job there. My brother got the job instead so i never looked back.

Then ireturned and Chipseh was like "omg wtf lol Twain's back!!!111" and here I am today!

That's my life on SR! Oh, and a quick note to any staffies who might read this: my bro still hasn't got another job yet. He seems to be more interested in WoW.
Tue 15/11/05 at 22:54
Regular
Quazimodo
Mode
OddToe
Tue 15/11/05 at 22:36
Regular
"SOUP!"
heh yeah man.

Stupid filthy lying and odly boding in a perverse emotional way good times.
Tue 15/11/05 at 22:34
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Paradox: wrote:

> Leprichaun

> The odd thing is, I've been disliked on all of them.

It was kinda funny that the only reason I found you out was because you had said that the weather in Cork was "Gloriously sunny", yet the weather report on TV said otherwise. Then we became suspicious, and you owned up. :)

Good times, eh?!
Tue 15/11/05 at 22:32
Regular
"SOUP!"
Truth 2 was me and a few other people sharing it.

I was the other two, yah
Tue 15/11/05 at 22:31
"slightlyshortertagl"
That was you?!?!

> Leprichaun
> Mindfrig
> Truth2
Tue 15/11/05 at 22:30
Regular
"SOUP!"
Usernames:

*clears throat*

Kyz22
Kyz
Leprichaun
Mindfrig
Truth2
Paradox
Paradox:

I *think* thats all, might be more though.

The odd thing is, I've been disliked on all of them.
Tue 15/11/05 at 22:26
Regular
"Hook Line and Sinke"
Everyone here are saddos with no lives.... apart from a few me included.

I HAVE A LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.