GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"This is Your Life"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 15/11/05 at 21:20
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
I never actually saw that program on telly but I'm assuming it's about the lives of famous people.

So lets hear yours. Not your real life - your SR life. What usernames have you gone through? What forum events can you remember? How do/did people treat you? did you disapeear and then return? Did any members do anything memorable during your life here? Any famous taglines?

I'll post mine as soon as I've written it. i can't decide how much detail to go into!
Wed 16/11/05 at 00:53
Regular
"Catch it!"
Cool. I feel like doing a newbie name. Just incase this does start up again. And I get banned.
Wed 16/11/05 at 00:45
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
I started out as Adamario, then changed to something else which i cant remember.
Then i was Chad_Niga, then changed to Chad Niga, when they got rid of the underscore thing.
Then i was H20 for a while.
Then chad niga returned from many requests.

Now im a Doctor. So Dr.Niga it is.
Wed 16/11/05 at 00:17
Regular
"Catch it!"
Ha how long ago was he Gerbil man?
Wed 16/11/05 at 00:17
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
<3 Gerbil Man
Wed 16/11/05 at 00:15
Regular
"Catch it!"
Well I'm normally in every forum. Except site bugs and help.
Wed 16/11/05 at 00:04
Regular
I used to be froots, Sgt Pepper and going into the distant past, Gerbil Man.
And I've obv been variants on J Nash.

frootworker
Wed 16/11/05 at 00:01
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
My first account, "Saviour of Sheep" was banned by Brad, because I copied a review.

Signed up with "Microchips" the same day, and then renamed to "Chipseh" soonafter.

Nintendo forum is where you'll find me, though I do hang out in General Chat and the Web forum. I do, however, know pretty much everyone who posts in the Ninty forum, so that is where I spend 90% of my time on here.

So, erm, yeah.
Tue 15/11/05 at 23:44
Regular
"Catch it!"
Cool we can tell by your tagline.
Tue 15/11/05 at 23:41
Regular
"I got a great Idea"
posted in nintendo forums, nothing else, only thing that interested me
Tue 15/11/05 at 23:39
Regular
"Catch it!"
FFF is best one!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.