GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"One more time..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 15/11/05 at 20:02
"slightlyshortertagl"
You know the drill...

Hedfix
AfroJoe
Goatboy
SHEEPY
KR
Grix Thraves
cookie monster
Tiltawhirl
RastaBillySkank
FinalFantasyFana...
Mystique
Notorious Biggle...
gerrid
Cycloon
ßora† §agdiyeV
Dringo
Ant
The-IronFlame
Stryke
or†ega!!!!!
lcarus
English_Bloke
WòókieeMøn§†€®
Edgy
monkey_man
er-no
Bullett
Turbonutter
Your Honour
Mav
Paradox:
mattributé
Grandprix
ÈL ® ö B ì Ñ
phi11ip
Whitestripes DS
Silent Thunder
Kawada
Blank
munn
Lipe
MoJoJoJo
Niddle
Forest Fan
Meka Dragon
Flock
Rickoss
Timmargh
Suicide Soldier
gamesfreak
Emitime
Asher
Insane Bartender
FantasyMeister
Strafio
Mattyboy
Starlight
Lindgren
Chipseh
AbsoluT Neó
Oswaldo²4
Cong_Man
Der Nazi
Red Hat
AliBoy
RoJ
Jive
Tphi
.:~Bubblez~:.
M@rk
Ashman
Duck Fish
Sibs
Natbuc
Monkey_With_Atti...
pb
Mr Snuggly
Ashley
Pandaemonium
Clazon
Pro Evo
Foreman
Jetster
C®ø§$ Bób
ssxpro
Very_Metal
Cooky
Bonus
VenomByte
Ms NY
Albino-Man
Virtuoso
JFH
Padraic
English Redneck
Longy
Rosalind
Shadow
Ineedsleep
CDouch

[I]Azul
gordonisagaybys
Herr Dark Wolf
Creepy
Tue 15/11/05 at 20:56
Regular
Jonny Mullett.

I'll remember that.
Tue 15/11/05 at 20:49
Regular
Thought I heard Nullett for second there...must've been the wind...*Sigh*

Nullett...ahaha. Lovely typo.
Tue 15/11/05 at 20:49
Regular
"Captain to you."
add me to the list :(
Tue 15/11/05 at 20:48
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Hedfix - Somewhat of a peculiarity. I think he actually is a Chinese gold farmer on WoW, with two PCs running...
AfroJoe - Chelumba! Woot for teh AJ, even though England are clearly better than Scotland.
Goatboy - Always angry, always provocative, and he to be honest, introduced me to lots of ideas, mainly - yell and hate stuff that deserves to be yelled and hated. Also fun to play with on WoW, all those moons ago.
SHEEPY - FTW. I luvs Sheeps, cracking chap, as I never say. I remember I used to think him an arrogant little sod, but that's when I was (even more of) an arrogant little sod.
KR - Why the fook is he/she/it so high? Never posts, imo don't noe kkthxbi!
Grix Thraves - :*) Legend - I remember fondly his schizophrenic post, or his 'not-schizophrenic' post, or whatever the hell is wrong with the delightful Welshman.
cookie monster - :*) legend
Tiltawhirl - Angry, sardonic, sarcastic...geek. You know it's true Tilta - Live is/was fun, even though you played with GEEZAS all the time. Good lad.
RastaBillySkank - I think he hated me many years ago. He's grand, good taste in musac, although I don't like South as much as he does /cower
FinalFantasyFana... - My chum, my love, my disciple of music. I bestowed much musical genius on him, and he on I. FFFFTW!
Mystique - Ahahahaha, I remember a picture of Mystique on Observe, and some total newbie cracking the best ever joke about it. Was funny. Has lots of DVDs. I think.
Notorious Biggle... - I beat him in a Noble. WOOT. I want to go flying with/out him in his personal Tornado. I think he also secretly flies for the Scottish mulisha (sic)
gerrid - My Brian!
Cycloon - was Vulture, Nic. Geek. :*(
ßora† §agdiyeV - Loth as I am to agree to Paradox, he is Adam Sandler, and we didn't always agree, but wtf, he's a good chap.
Dringo - AHAHAHAHAHA, oh, how many stories this lad has. An internet icon if ever there was one.
Ant - Christian, and a Pool supporter - Hmmm, bad and good.... :P
The-IronFlame - Hahahahaha, Sniper the junk spammy Nintendo fan nobody liked. He's gold, leave him alone!
Stryke - The funniest member? Possibly.
or†ega!!!!! - All I remember about ortega is Riquleme and Batistuta. Did Crespo ever appear? Doubt it ^^
lcarus - Cynic, but also friendly on Live, I think. Loves Hedfix.
English_Bloke - With Timmargh!, perhaps the lifeblood of decent spam
WòókieeMøn§†€® - Rarely agreed with old Wookie, mainly cos he's old (is he?) and silly. Luv u Wookie! ^^
Edgy - Welsh. Lives near me now. I think. Good lad.
monkey_man - The only decent person except Pandae who is ALWAYS around (I mean everyday...most of the day :P)
er-no - Once said I was his favourite regular. Or something. As if I was his personal choice...ooo errrr missus!
Bullett - MY FASE! GET CREEPY! DIE YOU AMERICAN NOOB! Legend
Turbonutter - Hates the GC controller. :/
Your Honour - Good chap
Mav - Slowly improved into the good lad he is now. 8/10 ^^
Paradox: - AHahahahahha, oh Kyzz, kyzz kyzz kyzz. The stories you've given us..
mattributé - I salute with much <3 Absoloute sh*te taste in music except Jeff Buckley, but such a cool accent + Tribbers FTW!
Grandprix - Um....seems ok ^^
ÈL ® ö B ì Ñ - Um...was annoying I seem to remember?
phi11ip - Good chap
Whitestripes DS - I *think* he's levelled a rogue to 60 three times. OMFGWTFBBQGEEK! <3 his hatred of most things. I think. He got 3/4 epics faster than I got to 60. And he got to 60 before me...IMEANOMFG?
Silent Thunder - Good chap
Kawada - Likes Japan, RPGs and America. Or something. Baseball? I think.
Blank - Always sardonic, always good. Dredg are good Mr Blank ;)
munn - Good lad
Lipe - Good lad
MoJoJoJo - Chav. But yeah, good lad ;) I never quite got all 'the Wal' things and stuff, but w/e noob
Niddle - Didn't his dad catch him? Or something? + he's uber rich and goes raving maaaaan
Forest Fan - Oh sweet Forest, o deluded soul
Meka Dragon - The granddaddy of the Forums. Everyone loves to sit on his knee. Lives near my home.
Flock - 'Emo', although an awful crap term, fits so well here.
Rickoss - MEOW MEOW I LUV TUNA, MEOWWWWW, BRZZZZZTTTT DUN DUN DUN I LUV TUNA MEOW MEOW (MIX PLEASE DELIVA!) Legend. Awesome musical taste.
Timmargh - Where's the ! ? One of the nicest, wittiest and decent people I've ever 'met' online.
Suicide Soldier - AHAHAHAHA, oooo Garbe123, you were set in your ways ;) You also had a penchant for the most revolting analogies ever.
gamesfreak - Good lad. Likes Porcupine Tree. Good lad.
Emitime - Rainbow Six 3 was fun with EMITIME, DU NU NU NUH
Asher - Never really 'spoke'. Grand taste in musac
Insane Bartender - The photo of him in SW gear is imprinted on my brain. We're all maggots. GUILTY OMFG!
FantasyMeister - like some old old old hermit who appears to impart pearls of (sony) wisdom...
Strafio - Has a disturbing tendency to ;) at everyone. But awesome guy, always willing to discuss stuff, and fun to bounce ideas off.
Mattyboy - Where's he gone?! Always got the impression he was a cheeky chappy who just got pi*sed, played games and f**ked girlz. Good lad.
Starlight - Also gone seemingly. Good lad.
Lindgren - Grand lass ^^
Chipseh - TEH LEGEND LIVES! Pearl Jam kick ass, and you're sensibly middle class, which, with me, managed to impart some wisdom on that scummy emo kid Tribute. I think.
AbsoluT Neó - Hmm, always good poster.
Oswaldo²4 - Takes an essay to say one point. Also had the longest running crush on some random girl ever. Like, 5 years or something.
Cong_Man - The typical married man at work posting on forums ;) Witty guy
Der Nazi - Has the most dire opinions about music ever. But he does like some good things. Sometimes.
Red Hat - Eh?
AliBoy - Good chap
RoJ - Good chap
Jive - Also a good chap
Tphi - Hehe, devout to Nintendo, as all good people really are ;)
.:~Bubblez~:. - Good lass (note; English_Bloke will beat me up if I diss his missus)
M@rk - Eh?
Ashman - Hehe, likes Conference football. Good chap.
Duck Fish - Like Strafio, always about, always good argue with, always intelligent and witty.
Sibs - The most indepth punk fan I;ve ever known of. Awesome guy.
Natbuc - I remember them! Eh?
Monkey_With_Atti...- Great music, great humour, good lad
pb - Another granddaddy of the forums ^^
Mr Snuggly - Ahhh snuggly. He'll scorn me just for saying 'aahh snuggly' so I'll leave it there.
Ashley - consistently good/excellent/whatever, as are the next 4 posters (Pro Evo is cool on WoW too)
Pandaemonium
Clazon
Pro Evo
Foreman
Jetster - Eh?
C®ø§$ Bób - Hahahahahahah, aaaaahhh mr Bob. /pat(ronise), run along Mr Bob!
ssxpro - Good chap
Very_Metal - Very funny, very cool
Cooky - Teh ancient! Works for Free Radical, nice one. Ancient guy! ^^
Bonus - Knows far too much about technical things. Oo err
VenomByte - Excellent poster
Ms NY - Likes Drake, Gonzalez and Buckley = good enough in my book ^^
Albino-Man - Edgy and him are like, inseperable dude. Like, yeah. Funny guy ^^
Virtuoso - Good chap
JFH - Good chap
Padraic - Eh?
English Redneck - Ahhh, old Sav. ;):):D;) all the fooking time, but a really nice guy, and he has a hot Californian girlfriend, or something. Maybe Floridian, who cares? :);)!!!:);)
Longy - Also old...I think.
Rosalind - Got married, looked hot. Good poster too. Ahem.
Shadow - Eh?
Ineedsleep - Excellent poster.
CDouch - Excellent taste in music, excellent guy. Just cos of the music, obv.
Azul - Hahahaha, old Azul. Ahhhh, never quite seen eye to eye

I mean

what? I mean, WTF?..........
gordonisagaybys - In a similar mould to EB and Timmargh. For some reason
Herr Dark Wolf - Good lad

my extras

Phuzzy - Really nice guy, in Tokyo for some crazy reason. Plus a girl he knew/knows from like 3 years ago looks like an ugly cat. Tru dat
Mr. Happy - Never happy, liked Glassjaw and Sunny Day Real Estate. FTW
Light - Always arguing, always (or pretending to be in some cases) clever FTW! ;)
Belldandy - How could I forget? Hilarious, even for my simple brain
Creepy - On Live, he is the ANGRIEST person you ever did hear. Seriously, it's worrying!

----

Wow, not that I care or anything...
Tue 15/11/05 at 20:46
Regular
E_B, what you talking abaaht? I never left the site :S
Tue 15/11/05 at 20:44
Regular
Haven't seen gerrid for a long time.
Tue 15/11/05 at 20:43
Regular
No Nash? Denied.
Tue 15/11/05 at 20:42
Regular
0-10 ( 0= don't know)

This isn't just based on how much I like them, but contribution and frequency of posting. If they haven't posted for ages they get a lower mark. I consider 7 to be a good score.

> Hedfix 5
> AfroJoe 8
> Goatboy 8
> SHEEPY 9
> KR 0
> Grix Thraves 7
> cookie monster 9
> Tiltawhirl 6
> RastaBillySkank 7
> FinalFantasyFana... 7
> Mystique 6
> Notorious Biggle... 5
> gerrid 7
> Cycloon 8
> ßora† §agdiyeV 7
> Dringo 7
> Ant 0
> The-IronFlame 0
> Stryke 6
> or†ega!!!!! 6
> lcarus 6
> English_Bloke 7
> WòókieeMøn§†€® 8
> Edgy 7
> monkey_man 9
> er-no 7
> Bullett 7
> Turbonutter 2
> Your Honour 7
> Mav 6
> Paradox: 4
> mattributé 6
> Grandprix 0
> ÈL ® ö B ì Ñ 0
> phi11ip 0
> Silent Thunder 0
> Kawada 0
> Blank 6
> munn 6
> Lipe 6
> MoJoJoJo 7
> Niddle 6
> Forest Fan 8 (comedy value)
> Meka Dragon 8
> Flock 6
> Rickoss 7
> Timmargh 8
> Suicide Soldier 0
> gamesfreak 7
> Emitime 6
> Asher 0
> Insane Bartender 8
> FantasyMeister 0
> Strafio 6
> Mattyboy 0
> Starlight 0
> Lindgren 0
> Chipseh 7
> AbsoluT Neó
> Oswaldo²4 0
> Cong_Man 6
> Der Nazi 7
> Red Hat 0
> AliBoy 0
> RoJ 0
> Jive 0
> Tphi 7
> .:~Bubblez~:. 6
> M@rk 0
> Ashman 7
> Duck Fish 7
> Sibs 7
> Natbuc 0
> Monkey_With_Atti... 7
> pb 7
> Mr Snuggly 9
> Ashley 7
> Pandaemonium 7
> Clazon 0
> Pro Evo 7
> Foreman 0
> Jetster 0
> C®ø§$ Bób 7 (comedy value again)
> ssxpro 0
> Very_Metal 0
> Cooky 8
> Bonus 7
> VenomByte 7
> Ms NY 7
> Albino-Man 7
> Virtuoso 0
> JFH 7
> Padraic 0
> English Redneck 7
> Longy 0
> Rosalind 6
> Shadow 0
> Ineedsleep 7
> CDouch 7
>
> [I]Azul 6
> gordonisagaybys 0
> Herr Dark Wolf 7
> Creepy6
Tue 15/11/05 at 20:35
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Hedfix - Came from nowhere to be top all-time poster. He's like a trucker with the ammount of miles he's done in the last half year, (miles being posts). He's as lazy as a trucker too.

AfroJoe - Never really spoke to him much, but he seemed nice enough.

Goatboy - Often made me laugh, one of the best posters from this site even with the odd stupid comment. I'd also like to sleep with him to see what the fuss was about.

SHEEPY - Ah SHEEPY, made me laugh a fair bit but is also a nice bloke just to talk to. Great little Scot. Reminds me of one of those little dogs with his shaggy hair and randyness.

Grix Thraves - Each of his personalities has made me laugh at some point. Great writer and I bought a cracking T-shirt off him, which took about 3-months to arrive after I reminded him he owed it me.

cookie monster - seemed to leave the site a while back. I think he nearly became notable once. Only nearly, mind.

Tiltawhirl - liked to put spackers in their places.

FinalFantasyFanatic - another great user. He can use me any time he wants.

Mystique - this chap left the site ages ago. Pity, she made me laugh.

Notorious Biggles - chocks away and all that. Was in FOG a lot. Nice chap on MSN.

gerrid - sometimes said funny stuff

Cycloon - Seen him about, but not really talked.

ßorat - one of my fave users. Should have been notable, but didn't really post enough. He deserved to be, especially after the rough hand God dealt him. He looks like Adam Sandler.

Dringo - A rebal Cambridge student...aren't they all?

Stryke - The little Welsh fella that looked nothing like I thought he would. I always thought he was really old, but he's my age. He flirts with me on MSN sometimes.

or†ega!!!!! - sporter who created a game, (well, it's a lot like Foremans), that I'm winning.

lcarus - never knew how to take him. Somtimes seemed ok, othertimes seemed a bit of a geek.

WòókieeMøn§†€® - hardly seen him post.

Edgy - as above

monkey_man - notability means a lot to this man. Another person who spent time in Cambridge as a student. Top fella.

Bullett - left the site just after becoming an ok poster.

Your Honour - why can I not think of comments for the notables?

Paradox: - hmmmm, tricky one. Was great, then posted crap under a fake account, then became ok-ish.

mattributé - ah Matty. I love you.

phi11ip - seem to remember him as ok.

Silent Thunder - have you really won 14 GAD's? Where was I when that happend?

Kawada - Funny most of the time.

Blank - somtimes funny, othertimes just insulting in an attempt at humour.

munn - I know the name...I think he's a tool for some reason, but I may be thinking of someone else.

MoJoJoJo - Love most of his stories. He's an iron man with comic book friends. Top fella.

Niddle - I think he's posh, and I'm from Cambridge.

Forest Fan - I miss him being a tool.

Meka Dragon - Probably the best writer on the site. Older fella, but we needed a few odd old blokes, just like a school disco does.

Flock - I smile when I see his name. He was given a tough time on this site, but he's actually a good bloke now he's shaved his head.

Timmargh - my Tim-tim. Gone, but not forgotten. I want to push him in his chair round a home-made race track in a car-park somewhere.

Emitime - Sometimes ok, sometimes a tool.

Insane Bartender - I remember him mainly for his pictures.

Lindgren - Irish lass and a fairly nice one at that. Went ages ago and I've not spoken to her since.

Chipseh - seemed ok.

AbsoluT Neó - as above

Cong_Man - call me crazy, but I rather like Cong.

RoJ - A bit of a pedant, but we need a few of those to make this place what it is. As with most posters, he was sometimes good and sometimes not.

.:~Bubblez~:. - the missus

Ashman - another sporter.

Monkey_With_Attitude - I think he beat his meat a lot. Hasn't been here for ages.

pb - another notable...another *shrug* because I can't think of anything to say.

Mr Snuggly - One of the best staffies and all-round posters. He liked me too. He recipricated!

Pandaemonium - clever fella from the life "cool gang". I found his posts interesting.

Foreman - I remember you for the games in sport.

C®ø§$ Bób - You made it onto this list? Well done. He's ok, but a bit annoying sometimes. I seem to remember sticking up for you a bit.

Very_Metal - liked him.

Ms NY - she was so innocent when she first came here. Now she smokes and does all sorts!

Virtuoso - Liverpool fan, so he's cool.

Padraic - My little Russ. Haven't spoken in ages. I kind of miss him.

Rosalind - Married and soon to be sprogged up no doubt. First female notable, so you could say she's paving the way for her sisters. You could, but she wouldn't understand, because she's female and her mind is too full thinking about shoes and stuff.

Ineedsleep - Top lass. Nothing more I can say, other then that she wanted me.

Azul - A proper tool, but tools are handy sometimes. He likes me.

gordonisagaybys - seemed ok
Tue 15/11/05 at 20:34
Regular
"SOUP!"
Bullett wrote:
> I love scotch, scotch scotch scotch.

down in my belly.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.