GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"People take the internet far too seriously"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 14/11/05 at 18:55
LOL OH NOES UR LAUGHIN CUS HE DIED HE WAS A RESPECTED ATHLETE U DISGUST ME

:' {

uh ohs
Tue 15/11/05 at 08:31
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Hedfix wrote:
> The irony is that it's the forum that's likely to have the most
> intelligent discussion in it per day.

All of it relating to wrestling though.
Tue 15/11/05 at 07:39
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Indeed
Tue 15/11/05 at 07:38
Regular
"8==="
The irony is that it's the forum that's likely to have the most intelligent discussion in it per day.
Tue 15/11/05 at 07:36
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Just get a higher percentage of trolls than other forums so get more warnings/bans
Tue 15/11/05 at 07:33
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Hedfix wrote:
> their forum has receive preferential treatment by the
> staffies in that people would be warned/banned more frequently if
> they stepped out of line in the WWE forum than they would in another
> forum.

I can see that being true as it's got a higher percentage of kiddies frequenting it.

(awaits inevitable flaming)
Tue 15/11/05 at 07:29
Regular
"8==="
Maybe that's why they dealt with the WWE thread's 'problem people' so quickly - so as to get the hell out of there ASAP. ;)
Tue 15/11/05 at 07:26
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
I always thought the WWE forum was a ground even the staffies feared to set foot for fear of being converted to the ways of the greased up sweaty men grappling each other.
Tue 15/11/05 at 07:19
Regular
"8==="
I think the reason this has caught the WWE lot off guard is because in the past their forum has receive preferential treatment by the staffies in that people would be warned/banned more frequently if they stepped out of line in the WWE forum than they would in another forum.
Tue 15/11/05 at 07:16
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Azul luvs u wrote:
> LOL OH NOES UR LAUGHIN CUS HE DIED HE WAS A RESPECTED ATHLETE U
> DISGUST ME
>
> :' {
>
> uh ohs

If any of you complaining about Azuls "lack of respect" have ever laughed at a joke based on a disaster, you have no right be on your high horse.

Don't post "but I never have either!!!11111!!!" because it'll be a huge, greasy, porkie lie.
Tue 15/11/05 at 07:09
Regular
What did I miss?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.