GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I am sincerely sorry I offended you."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 14/11/05 at 18:53
lol jk
Mon 14/11/05 at 19:31
..::CGJ::.. wrote:
> Azul, you seriously need to get a life. Really.
>
> I hear electricity and water mix well :)

I'm not the one that;
- Watches wrestling and finds entertainment in it, which involves sweaty greasy men grappling each other
- Gets all upset and irritated when somebody mocks your precious wrestling and makes a couple of threads on "the internet"
Mon 14/11/05 at 19:17
Regular
"Plate of glue"
Azul, you seriously need to get a life. Really.

I hear electricity and water mix well :)
Mon 14/11/05 at 19:05
Regular
You've registered so many times that they can't be bothered to keep banning you.

Why keep re-registering?

Edit - I know you didn't actually mock the death or anything, as some have already accused you of, but you knew perfectly well what you were doing when mocking the sport and then inadvertidly, Eddie's death.

Meh, having said that...

'LATINOOOOOO HEAT.
LATINOOOOOOO HEAT.
LATINOOO hhahEOCAUCOUGHDEATH'
Mon 14/11/05 at 18:56
And besides - who really cares?

ooh the internet oh noes
Mon 14/11/05 at 18:56
ahaha what are you talking about
The last time I was banned was months ago

And that was for stuff that was actually, you know, verbally offensive/hilarious.

I don't see how this is SHOCKING and OFFENSIVE and worthy of a banning
Mon 14/11/05 at 18:54
Regular
No wonder you keep getting banned...
Mon 14/11/05 at 18:53
lol jk

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.