GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"So, this AIDS man..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 14/11/05 at 09:55
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Nobody mentioned this yet, I'm surprised. Anyway, for those that have been under rocks all weekend, some bloke in the UK appears to have naturally shrugged off HIV. That is; his blood test was HIV-positive in 2002, but came back negative in late 2003. And now we're being told to be cautious of the claims, so it's looking increasingly like there's been a blunder somewhere. He also doesn't want to be studied, which makes me think back to the Magical No-Memory Piano Man From Yonder The Seas.
Tue 15/11/05 at 13:44
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Oh just shut up everyone, Eddie Guerroeeor is dead and all you can talk about is crap like this?!?!
Tue 15/11/05 at 13:37
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Welcome to the boards ;)
Tue 15/11/05 at 13:35
Regular
"respect my che"
How pedantic are you exactly? =)

I misunderstood what he wrote originally, and told him it sounded worse than what he actually meant, he said 'you know what i meant'. Now you came on and said 'eerr isn't that what hes saying?' and I'm saying 'See? it DOES sound like that'.

Therefore proven correct that people could take it that way. God you lot are awkward.
Mon 14/11/05 at 22:52
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
It's proven, not proved.

And I don't see how you've been proven right. I'll check this again tomorrow - did an all nighter last night, haven't slept in about 30 hours or so. Little hazy.
Mon 14/11/05 at 16:35
Regular
"respect my che"
Strangely enough I THINK he meant get over it, if it turns out he never had it in the first place / blunder.

Ahh proved right :)
Mon 14/11/05 at 16:01
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Maolin Shonks wrote:
> monkey_man wrote:
> If he doesn't, then bad luck everyone with AIDS but get over it (the
> bloke, not AIDS).
>
> :/
>
> Hmmm be careful how you word that... kind of sounds like 'get over
> it' because he isn't prepared to undergo tests.

Er...that's exactly what he's saying, isn't he?
Mon 14/11/05 at 14:59
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
The same thing has happened to African prostitutes hasn't it? They've had so many blokes with AIDS that their bodies have created an immunity to it and destroyed the virus and in effect they cannot catch it again.
Mon 14/11/05 at 14:08
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
You know what I meant.
Mon 14/11/05 at 13:36
Regular
"respect my che"
monkey_man wrote:
> If he doesn't, then bad luck everyone with AIDS but get over it (the
> bloke, not AIDS).

:/

Hmmm be careful how you word that... kind of sounds like 'get over it' because he isn't prepared to undergo tests. I doubt the AIDS community will just 'get over it' if that is the case.
Mon 14/11/05 at 11:24
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Twain wrote:
> HIV kills millions of people across the world regularly, and the
> selfish git doesn't want to be tested so that said millions of lives
> could be saved if they did find some sort of natural cure in
> him?
>
> What a bas...

Well yeah, but taking this sort of attitude isn't going to help either, is it? What next - egging his house? Bricking his car? Give it time, he might change his mind if it did actually happen. If he doesn't, then bad luck everyone with AIDS but get over it (the bloke, not AIDS).

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.