GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"£100 million OR total happiness for the rest of your life?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 11/12/06 at 21:05
Regular
"Tempus Fugit"
What would you rather have
£100 million OR total happiness for the rest of your life?

If i offered you £100 million in one hand and total happiness in the other what would you take, and why.
Wed 13/12/06 at 11:42
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Because it's like saying 'utopia' or...some cash.

Total happiness, obviously. Money buys happiness to a degree..but if you were happy, who would care?
Tue 12/12/06 at 18:55
Regular
"I may return"
SHEEPY wrote:
> This is a stupid question

Stupid in what way?
Tue 12/12/06 at 18:43
Regular
"Excommunicated"
This is a stupid question
Tue 12/12/06 at 17:30
Regular
"Mooching around"
Easily take the £100Mil.

I'm very... selfish? ... like that.

As far as I can gather from my life, I'd only ever want to be with myself. I don't want to get married, and I've yet to meet someone I can truly think of spending my life with.
Tue 12/12/06 at 14:19
Regular
Garin wrote:
> So shes already beautiful so you didnt mention it. By
> implication then, shes not wonderful? :P

Not yet, but I'm working on it =) I mean her.
Tue 12/12/06 at 14:12
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I've never had a lot of money so I can live with that. I'll take the happiness thanks.
Tue 12/12/06 at 14:03
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
Machie wrote:
> Garin wrote:
> Why do you need beauty in your family but not in your partner?
> :P
>
> She's already beautiful :) I'm just hoping the kids get her
> looks and not mine ;P

So shes already beautiful so you didnt mention it. By implication then, shes not wonderful? :P
Tue 12/12/06 at 13:39
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Nah I'm comfortable financially but my fathers side of the family didn't have a pot to p i s s in when he was growing up where as my mothers side of the family are relatively well off, most live in 5+ bedroom houses and have senior management jobs at worst and drive BMW's and Mercs etc.

As far as the happiness goes my fathers side of the family are much the happier with close family bonds where as my mothers side see only each other at funerals / weddings etc and would rather work than have fun and relax in the evening / weekends.

At the minute I'm in the "middle", I work 9-5 and have a good income for my age but to tell you the truth if I was offered a promotion at the expense of family time I'd say a definite NO!
Tue 12/12/06 at 13:34
Regular
He's an accountant, they're all rich =(
Tue 12/12/06 at 13:30
Regular
You were rich? :O

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.