GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"'The Hitman' - Back to the WWF?!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 09/06/01 at 22:57
Regular
Sources are saying that for the WCW 'Invasion' angle to be successful, The WWF will need a big player to lead the re-volt... rumors of a Bret Hart return have been cirling for ages but only recently have they been so dense.

I, for one, would love The Hitman to return, he is my Favourite wrestler and always will be... he was my childhood hero!

More from me (Game) as it unfolds, so to speak, I only hope the rumors are true!!!

Game
Thu 14/06/01 at 20:45
Regular
"One More Chance"
Yeah it was practically the whole locker room!
Thu 14/06/01 at 20:25
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
25 that's a bit extreme huh, at least the WWF title only occasionally changes hands but that makes it more special to have so it's better that way.
25 that works out that it changed on average twice a month, people didn't really get much of a title reign huh!
there must of been people that held the belt loads of times in WCW.
Thu 14/06/01 at 19:32
Regular
"One More Chance"
Well in WCW when Sid Vicious won the title there were loads of confetti and stuff flying from the rafters. Did you know in WCW the title changed hands 25 times in 1 year!
Thu 14/06/01 at 18:49
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Ice Blaster wrote:
> Have you seen that one yet? It was a damn good corrination.

Yeah but nothing compares to King Kurts celebration on Raw when he won, talk about going over the top!
Thu 14/06/01 at 18:47
Regular
"Back in black"
Have you seen that one yet? It was a damn good corrination.
Thu 14/06/01 at 18:41
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Ice Blaster wrote:
> I never really watched Bret much either. I do though remember when
> he won king of the rinng- 1993. The first ever one. He pinned Bam
> Bam Bigalow, then got the cr@p beaten outta him by Jerry the King,
> it was good, It led to a big fued between the two.

Funny you should mention that because on Raw and Smackdown they show that footage in a classic King of the Ring moment thingy.
Thu 14/06/01 at 18:31
Regular
"Back in black"
I never really watched Bret much either. I do though remember when he won king of the rinng- 1993. The first ever one. He pinned Bam Bam Bigalow, then got the cr@p beaten outta him by Jerry the King, it was good, It led to a big fued between the two.
Thu 14/06/01 at 17:54
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Whoaaa Wrestlemania 5 now that's going back a bit! I didn't watch the wrestling much while Bret Hart was in it but I do remember at the 1997 royal rumble when Bret Hart entered and Stone Cold Steve Austin was Scared like hell you should have seen his face!
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
Thu 14/06/01 at 16:51
Regular
"One More Chance"
RawisAndy wrote:
> jet wrote:
> Well basically we found out he would never re jion
> and that he got
> screwed so we kind of vered of the
> subject.

Yeah once we mentioned that it kinda killed the topic
> maybe we could talk about something else like Bret Hart when he was
> with the WWF?
p.s. I only did this to boost my word count and posts
> up.
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Well lets talk about Bret Harts best match in the World Wrestling Federation or World Championship Wrestling. My fav match with Bret Hart was when he faced Owen Hart at Wrestlemania 5. What about you guys?
Thu 14/06/01 at 12:45
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
jet wrote:
> Well basically we found out he would never re jion and that he got
> screwed so we kind of vered of the subject.

Yeah once we mentioned that it kinda killed the topic maybe we could talk about something else like Bret Hart when he was with the WWF?
p.s. I only did this to boost my word count and posts up.
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.