GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"'The Hitman' - Back to the WWF?!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 09/06/01 at 22:57
Regular
Sources are saying that for the WCW 'Invasion' angle to be successful, The WWF will need a big player to lead the re-volt... rumors of a Bret Hart return have been cirling for ages but only recently have they been so dense.

I, for one, would love The Hitman to return, he is my Favourite wrestler and always will be... he was my childhood hero!

More from me (Game) as it unfolds, so to speak, I only hope the rumors are true!!!

Game
Sat 09/06/01 at 22:57
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
Sources are saying that for the WCW 'Invasion' angle to be successful, The WWF will need a big player to lead the re-volt... rumors of a Bret Hart return have been cirling for ages but only recently have they been so dense.

I, for one, would love The Hitman to return, he is my Favourite wrestler and always will be... he was my childhood hero!

More from me (Game) as it unfolds, so to speak, I only hope the rumors are true!!!

Game
Sat 09/06/01 at 23:04
Regular
This was sent to the subscribers of Bret Hart's official mailing list.

[email protected]
Bret Hart's Official Email list

This statement was written by Bret on June 8, 2001, and will be included in his Calgary Sun column this week .....

I would like to comment on the widespread internet rumor that I am returning to the WWF or WCW - same thing these days. There is absolutely no truth to it whatsoever. The concussion that I sustained when Bill Goldberg gave me a mule kick to my head on December 19, 1999 ended my wrestling career. A lot of people are throwing around the ole, never say never in wrestling...but this is one case where I can tell you with certainty that I will never wrestle again.

Thank you all sincerely for wanting to see me wrestle again. No one wants that more than me but with a head injury like what I have the risk is just too high. I look forward to entertaining my fans in other ways, like occasional guest spots on TV and I'm working on a book that I think you will like a lot. To all of my fans, thank you for your loyalty and support. The adventure has just begun!

On a related note, there are internet rumors that Bret will be doing autograph sessions in New York in the near future. Bret is currently not scheduled for any autograph sessions in New York so that rumor is completely false.

I guess he won't be then. (sorry).
Sun 10/06/01 at 11:41
Regular
he will NEVER be back in wwf because of suvivor series 1997 when bret got screwed by Vince
Sun 10/06/01 at 11:52
Regular
No, He will never be back because of his head injury, any way he mainly does'nt like the WWF because of the great (Owen Hart was Great) Owen Harts death.
Sun 10/06/01 at 13:19
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
I agree it's not very likley he will return seeing what happened to Owen and the incident at the survivoir series where vince really did screw him!
Sun 10/06/01 at 19:47
Regular
"One More Chance"
Yeah that screw job was bad.
Sun 10/06/01 at 19:55
Regular
Yeah I heard about it but I was'nt a fan back then.The only reason I heard about it was because of mick Foley in HAND.
Sun 10/06/01 at 21:16
Regular
"One More Chance"
It was out of order saying that Bret was gonna win and then during the match screwing him it just proves that Vince is a B@*tard in real life.
Sun 10/06/01 at 22:02
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Apparently what was suppossed to happen was that Shawn Michaels put the sharpshooter on Bret and then Bret was to reverse it into the Sharpshooter himself then some people from the back run down and interfere to end the contest in a DQ but when Shawn had the sharpshooter locked in Vince Mcmahon called for the bell and did the now famous screwjob!
Mon 11/06/01 at 16:39
Regular
"One More Chance"
Now in at least 1 match there is always a Survivor Seris Screw Job.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.