GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The sun is out!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 12/11/05 at 10:01
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
At last!!!! The past couple of days have been murder, raining elephants and dinos! To my horror, I found a leak, going into the Tv and the dvd player!!Thankfully it didnt get the Xbox!!:D So then I spent a frantic morning pulling everything out,drying and putting cups all over the place, climbing on the roof in all the elements....quite an eperience! Amazingly everything still works!!

Ahhh, I feel better now, having got that out!!
Mon 14/11/05 at 10:39
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Think it is tonight but tomorrow night here we're supposed to have rain so it'll be warmer.
Mon 14/11/05 at 10:37
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
It was a hard frost too. My poncy, stuck-up neighbour couldn't start up his brand new car! How I laughed.

Do you know if it's gonna be frosty tonight?
Mon 14/11/05 at 10:34
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
We had a frost too last night for the first time this autumn.
Mon 14/11/05 at 09:57
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
First frost of the year, but its melting now because the suns coming, and it still has some punch left! I heard somwhere that this is going to be the coldest winter in 50 years!? As long as its not to wet and there is some snow I dont mind!! ( I still havent grown out of snow yet!) :-D
Mon 14/11/05 at 08:57
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Same as the last 2 days here sunny but very cold.
Mon 14/11/05 at 08:53
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
f it's cold this morning. Got up at 7 o'clock as usual, went to stand at the bus stop at 7:48, because the bus comes at 7:50 and is never (guaranteed never) early, thought is sometimes on time (very very rare occasions).

Today, dunno what the temperature was outside, but there was a harsh ground frost and I could see my breathe. I have a huge coat and was cold in that too. 7:50 comes, the bus doesn't. 8:15 comes and a bus comes towards me and everyone else at the bus stop. There were a lot more people there today, so I assume the early bus never came. Bus approaches the bus stop ... drives straight past.

So now I'm home in the warm, thank God, but it's only ruitine that they pick the coldest days to not turn up. The slightest bit of water, cold, or wind and the bus doesn't turn up.

As for college, my timetabled days are so short now (although I do four days per week) that if I miss an hour (which will happen because all except this awkward bus in the morning come every hour) then there's no point going in. I think my longest day is 4 hours.

What really peeves me off though is, what's the point in annoyingly uncomfortable cold weatehr if it doesn't bring any snow with it?

Anyway, time to make a cuppa...
Sun 13/11/05 at 23:45
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
Its been lovely today, but now its about -2 !! I'm going to go and jump into a lovely Ice-cold bed, pray let there be a hot water bottle there!!
Sun 13/11/05 at 16:57
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
It's dark here now.
Sun 13/11/05 at 16:48
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
Norfolk, sunny, blue skies, cold.

Took the puppy out a few hours ago to watch the Salvation Army march past for rememberence. Had to take her home when she started to whine and hide from the sound of the drums and instruments.
Sun 13/11/05 at 14:41
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Obviously doesn't take much then. I'm in Derbyshire and it's still blue skies and sunny but very cold.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.