GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"English GCSE help"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 11/11/05 at 19:30
Regular
Hi
I'm in Year 10 and I am doing the OCR board of GCSE. Well, we did a drama activity in English where we had to work together to create a dramarised piece from a short story. Our teacher told us that it was for GCSE. Well, I got a pretty rubbish mark, and I would like to know if you get to have another chance. I asked my teacher and he said yes, but I just wanted to see what you guys said, because I'm paranoid.

EDIT: I think it's part of the speaking and listening section.
Fri 11/11/05 at 20:50
Regular
"0228"
Herr Dark Wolf wrote:
> I am doing the OCR board of GCSE.

Haha, unlucky.
Fri 11/11/05 at 20:49
Regular
I remember these tests counted for absolutely nothing at the end of the day.

They probably pass you no matter what as said below.

Edit - Heh, just realised I did the AQA course but I have done similiar tests.
Fri 11/11/05 at 20:28
Regular
Your English teacher will pass you whatever happens.

It's there ass on the line if they don't.
Fri 11/11/05 at 20:23
Regular
"Better Than You"
We're supposed to do quite a few speaking and listening things (groups, pairs and singular) and then they take your best 2/3 marks to count as the examined ones.
Fri 11/11/05 at 19:30
Regular
Hi
I'm in Year 10 and I am doing the OCR board of GCSE. Well, we did a drama activity in English where we had to work together to create a dramarised piece from a short story. Our teacher told us that it was for GCSE. Well, I got a pretty rubbish mark, and I would like to know if you get to have another chance. I asked my teacher and he said yes, but I just wanted to see what you guys said, because I'm paranoid.

EDIT: I think it's part of the speaking and listening section.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.