GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Where does this rank on the International List of Idiotic Things to Say to Women?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 10/11/05 at 23:00
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I just told my girlfriend that she "looks bloated", and called her a "psycho-menstrual-woman". We weren't arguing, but when I asked her if I would regret saying that when she is less sleepy, she said in a femme-Napoleon Dynamite voice "You know you are, guh!"...
Fri 11/11/05 at 13:54
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Scary people scare me.
Fri 11/11/05 at 13:45
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I stayed at a mate's house while his parents were away once, he let a couple that he knew from the internet - never met in real-life before - stay in his parent's bed whilst we all slept in his front room. Very bizarre, we were only about 17/18 at the time - they were adults.
Fri 11/11/05 at 13:41
Regular
"gsybe you!"
That's kind of sweet.

And also scary.

Ewww

My girlfriend doesn't know a PC from an iMac. She does like Tolkien and films rather a lot..
Fri 11/11/05 at 13:38
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
monkey_man wrote:
> My girlfriend has read the LOTR trilogy, and all the other Tolkein
> books, the Discworld books, has a fixation with historical fiction
> and medieval cats...yet I'm the bigger geek. We're made for each
> other.

A marrage made in nerd heaven.

Speaking of which, I was talking to a guild member on WoW last night. Apparently they met online, she moved to England from Norway, they got married, and now they play WoW together constantly.

I was scared. Very, very scared.
Fri 11/11/05 at 13:26
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
My girlfriend has read the LOTR trilogy, and all the other Tolkein books, the Discworld books, has a fixation with historical fiction and medieval cats...yet I'm the bigger geek. We're made for each other.
Fri 11/11/05 at 13:17
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Smedlos wrote:
> Light wrote:
> Heh. I accused Mrs Light of having appalling taste in films last
> week.

Mrs Pandaemonium has much the same taste in movies as me, although stuff like "Racing Stripes" and a few chick ficks sometimes rear their ugly head.

Her choice in reading is appalling though. Which I tell her, to which she replies "and so is yours, AND you're a geek"

To which I have to agree.
Fri 11/11/05 at 13:02
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I tell my girlfriend she'll end up at Slough poly (doesn't exist), sleeping in an abandoned office on a camp bed.

She loves me ^^

Wait a second..
Fri 11/11/05 at 11:46
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Light wrote:
> Heh. I accused Mrs Light of having appalling taste in films last
> week.

I do the same thing. The reply is always "Well don't watch it then" to which my reply is "I won't".

Conversation over until the next time.
Fri 11/11/05 at 11:42
Regular
Me and my missus constantly argue over which are better, plays or musicals. The answer is plays, obviously. But she just can't see it. Poor deluded woman....
Fri 11/11/05 at 11:39
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Heh. I accused Mrs Light of having appalling taste in films last week.

That went down well...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.