GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Lost season 2 chat ***spoilers***"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 10/11/05 at 17:16
Regular
"lets go back"
(of episode 6)
Well nobody is going to like the new girl in camp. I didnt see that one coming. It was kind of obvious that Shannon would be the one to get killed from the begining of the episode (if you saw the "next time on lost" from episode 5 anyway), but I didnt think it would happen like that. And Walt isnt a visoin, he's real. Wow!!

On a side note, a girl in uni recons she know the end to season 3. I repeat 3. Its not a typo. She said she read it on a website. I told her she's wrong because they usually still film and write episodes for the current season of any tv show while its being shown, i.e. they still probably dont know the end to season 2 let alone season 3. She didnt believe me. Is there anyway I can prove that to her. Or have the producers written all 3 series without me realising?
There have been no replies to this thread yet.
Thu 10/11/05 at 17:16
Regular
"lets go back"
(of episode 6)
Well nobody is going to like the new girl in camp. I didnt see that one coming. It was kind of obvious that Shannon would be the one to get killed from the begining of the episode (if you saw the "next time on lost" from episode 5 anyway), but I didnt think it would happen like that. And Walt isnt a visoin, he's real. Wow!!

On a side note, a girl in uni recons she know the end to season 3. I repeat 3. Its not a typo. She said she read it on a website. I told her she's wrong because they usually still film and write episodes for the current season of any tv show while its being shown, i.e. they still probably dont know the end to season 2 let alone season 3. She didnt believe me. Is there anyway I can prove that to her. Or have the producers written all 3 series without me realising?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.