GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Tony Blair throws rattle from pram"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 10/11/05 at 08:59
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Wow...so he lost his first parliamentary vote.

He fails to build a cross parliamentary concensus on an issue that the Tories would generally have supported if only on the principle that it'd see brown people imprisoned for no reason.

He tries to bully his own party into voting for it because "I want it".

He presents no evidence as to why the police need the 90 day detention, yet says "The need for this is clear".

He says that police having to renew it every 7 days is a safeguard, but forgets to mention that under the Anti-Terror laws, police can keep the "evidence" secret and not reveal it to the accused's legal rep.

He gets the chance to work out a compromise, but refuses to even countenance it as it means not getting his own way.

And he doesn't even acknowledge that locking people up for 3 months might radicalise otherwise moderate people.

Not forgetting the fact that he hasn't bothered to present an alternative plan of "hey, why don't we give the police more resources so that they can do their job, rather than constantly cutting back on them in order to line our own pockets".

And what is his response? Utter fury that he doesn't get his way. The squealing of a petulant child who has found that the rest of the kids in the playground won't do what he wants. Whatever your opinions of the 90 day thing, I can't be the only one who finds this hilarious, can I?
Thu 10/11/05 at 09:03
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
I think the 90 day detention is correct as long as there's sufficient grounds to suspect the person is conncected to terrorism.
Thu 10/11/05 at 08:59
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Wow...so he lost his first parliamentary vote.

He fails to build a cross parliamentary concensus on an issue that the Tories would generally have supported if only on the principle that it'd see brown people imprisoned for no reason.

He tries to bully his own party into voting for it because "I want it".

He presents no evidence as to why the police need the 90 day detention, yet says "The need for this is clear".

He says that police having to renew it every 7 days is a safeguard, but forgets to mention that under the Anti-Terror laws, police can keep the "evidence" secret and not reveal it to the accused's legal rep.

He gets the chance to work out a compromise, but refuses to even countenance it as it means not getting his own way.

And he doesn't even acknowledge that locking people up for 3 months might radicalise otherwise moderate people.

Not forgetting the fact that he hasn't bothered to present an alternative plan of "hey, why don't we give the police more resources so that they can do their job, rather than constantly cutting back on them in order to line our own pockets".

And what is his response? Utter fury that he doesn't get his way. The squealing of a petulant child who has found that the rest of the kids in the playground won't do what he wants. Whatever your opinions of the 90 day thing, I can't be the only one who finds this hilarious, can I?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.