GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Theres to much Rubbish!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 09/06/01 at 21:02
Regular
I think today on FOG(chat) there is not a lot of Topics to do with gaming. A lot of you will say to me "If you dont like it go to Prime topic" Well I did go to Prime and I pefer Chat much better. And I have made to many friends to leave.

Even though I have contributed to SRW, I think there is to much. I think it should be taken to the Wresetleing forum where it will be more appreciated. Not that it isnt good, it is.

This is one of my only complaints and i'm not making anymore SRW topics.

Lets get FOG back on track, C'mon, we need some decent topics!!!

:)
Sun 10/06/01 at 09:06
Quazimodo wrote:
The ron would have to be a regular and
> instead of regular he would have ruler of newbies.

Oh. Well dont nominate RBS, otherwise us Newbies would be in prodding hell!

*prod prod prod prod prod prod prod prod prod prod prod prod prod prod prod prod prod prod prod prod prod prod *

NNOOOOOOOOO
Regular
"Hoo Har"
I think we should have an election for someone to be a RON as giving it just to me would seem a bit unfair.

And I think that if someone is a RON then they shuold have Ruler Of Newbies under there name and they would be a Regular, it's just not stated. And also they can become Notable, but if they do that they drop the crown for RON.

Also I dont think we should call it RON as calling it Ruler of Newbies, make it sound like I can boss them around which wouldn't be fair. I think we should change it, the RON is someone for Newbies to look up to and help the newbies out, not boss them around.

So has anyone got a good idea for the neam of RON?
Regular
"Hoo Har"
I think we should have an election for someone to be a RON as giving it just to me would seem a bit unfair.

And I think that if someone is a RON then they shuold have Ruler Of Newbies under there name and they would be a Regular, it's just not stated. And also they can become Notable, but if they do that they drop the crown for RON.

Also I dont think we should call it RON as calling it Ruler of Newbies, make it sound like I can boss them around which wouldn't be fair. I think we should change it, the RON is someone for Newbies to look up to and help the newbies out, not boss them around.

So has anyone got a good idea for the neam of RON?

Also
Sun 10/06/01 at 09:04
Regular
§wĄ§” wrote:
> Of course RON could always stand for Ruler of Notables. And I think
> this would fit me quite well, hmmm, yes...!

The ron would have to be a regular and instead of regular he would have ruler of newbies.
Sun 10/06/01 at 08:57
Of course RON could always stand for Ruler of Notables. And I think this would fit me quite well, hmmm, yes...!
Sun 10/06/01 at 08:56
Yeah but if they're a RON, then they can't become a regular, because they'd stay a ROM, which then leads to the fact that they would not become a regular, since they are already a RON, which is not a regular!

:D
Sun 10/06/01 at 08:50
Regular
turbonutter wrote:
> Quazimodo wrote:
> The ron would be a person who looks up
> to
> newbies and praises them.

Already has :-)

That would be very, very
> hard, and could cause some serious neck injuries.
Sun 10/06/01 at 01:20
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Quazimodo wrote:
> The ron would be a person who looks up to
> newbies and praises them.

That would be very, very hard, and could cause some serious neck injuries.
Sat 09/06/01 at 22:33
Regular
"I like cheese"
Legendary Link wrote:
> Thanks for the thanks Ant,I can see why your a Notable.

Thanks for the compliment.

But it's true, you guys have really loved it, and me, Cheese and Game appreciate it a lot.
Sat 09/06/01 at 22:14
Regular
"You've upset me"
Ant wrote:
Oops, forgot you RBS! Cheers RBS

T'was a pleasure and bloody good fun!

, and you got to win
> again! You ain't lost yet, I don't think.

That's 'cause anyone with the name Chris kicks bottom.

Also, there's more to
> come for you in Part 5.....

Yay!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.