GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"TNA iMPACT! (game) announced"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 09/11/05 at 19:55
Regular
"Ow Yer"
Midway Games today announced that it has signed an exclusive worldwide, multi-year agreement with TNA Entertainment to publish videogames based on Total Nonstop Action Wrestling.

Under the terms of the agreement, Midway has the rights to develop and publish games for the console, handheld and PC platforms. The first TNA Wrestling product is scheduled to ship in 2007 for current generation game systems.

Total Nonstop Action Wrestling is the future of sports entertainment. TNA iMPACT! airs exclusively on SpikeTV on Saturdays from 11 PM midnight ET/PT with an encore on Mondays at midnight ET/PT. In addition to the weekly show, TNA Wrestling also produces a monthly pay-per-view special where its top stars such as Jeff Jarrett, AJ Styles, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash and Rhino compete in, above and beyond the signature six-sided ring.

"TNA Wrestling is one of the fastest growing and most exciting forms of sports entertainment available today," said David F. Zucker, president and CEO, Midway. "It֒s fast, powerful and cutting-edge in both presentation and style. We are very pleased to be working with TNA and look forward to leveraging our expertise in the fighting game genre to create the most compelling wrestling experience yet."

"Our brand of wrestling is perfectly suited to videogames and Midway is the perfect company to create them," said Dixie Carter, president, TNA Entertainment. "We are very excited about this collaboration and the opportunity to expand TNA Wrestling to a new medium."

TNA iMPACT! is set to be the most complete wrestling videogame to date. Featuring top talent such as Raven, Jeff Jarrett, Monty Brown, Rhino, Christopher Daniels, Jeff Hardy, AJ Styles and more, TNA iMPACT! will deliver all of the excitement and action of the top-rated weekly television show.

wohoo cant wait to get this!

sorry if its old news
Thu 10/11/05 at 18:01
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Cong_Man wrote:
> You never know, they could come up with a classic, even the worst
> software houses eventually turn up a something worth playing.
>
> An example at this point would be great to bac k up my argument, but
> I can't think of any. I'll shut up now.

allow me to help then :D
THQ (who produce the smackdown series) are presently one of the most successful software developers in the industry, but when they started out, they produced nothing but utter cack.
the first endeavours included the "waynes world" and "home alone" games for the snes and they pretty much sucked up until smackdown arrived.

so there ya go, there`s hope for midway yet :)
Thu 10/11/05 at 13:02
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
I think the fact that they're even bringing out a TNA video game shows how popular it's becoming and this can only add to it's exposure which is a good thing.
Thu 10/11/05 at 12:53
Regular
"..."
You never know, they could come up with a classic, even the worst software houses eventually turn up a something worth playing.

An example at this point would be great to bac k up my argument, but I can't think of any. I'll shut up now.
Thu 10/11/05 at 12:51
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Should be until you get to the point that says Midway will be involved
Wed 09/11/05 at 20:24
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Should be wicked.

TNA taking over TV viewing and now Gaming too!
Wed 09/11/05 at 19:55
Regular
"Ow Yer"
Midway Games today announced that it has signed an exclusive worldwide, multi-year agreement with TNA Entertainment to publish videogames based on Total Nonstop Action Wrestling.

Under the terms of the agreement, Midway has the rights to develop and publish games for the console, handheld and PC platforms. The first TNA Wrestling product is scheduled to ship in 2007 for current generation game systems.

Total Nonstop Action Wrestling is the future of sports entertainment. TNA iMPACT! airs exclusively on SpikeTV on Saturdays from 11 PM midnight ET/PT with an encore on Mondays at midnight ET/PT. In addition to the weekly show, TNA Wrestling also produces a monthly pay-per-view special where its top stars such as Jeff Jarrett, AJ Styles, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash and Rhino compete in, above and beyond the signature six-sided ring.

"TNA Wrestling is one of the fastest growing and most exciting forms of sports entertainment available today," said David F. Zucker, president and CEO, Midway. "It֒s fast, powerful and cutting-edge in both presentation and style. We are very pleased to be working with TNA and look forward to leveraging our expertise in the fighting game genre to create the most compelling wrestling experience yet."

"Our brand of wrestling is perfectly suited to videogames and Midway is the perfect company to create them," said Dixie Carter, president, TNA Entertainment. "We are very excited about this collaboration and the opportunity to expand TNA Wrestling to a new medium."

TNA iMPACT! is set to be the most complete wrestling videogame to date. Featuring top talent such as Raven, Jeff Jarrett, Monty Brown, Rhino, Christopher Daniels, Jeff Hardy, AJ Styles and more, TNA iMPACT! will deliver all of the excitement and action of the top-rated weekly television show.

wohoo cant wait to get this!

sorry if its old news

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.