GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Children are stupid"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 08/11/05 at 22:32
Regular
"0228"
CHILDREN'S TOP TV COMEDIES

1. The Simpsons
2. Little Britain
3. My Family
4. The Green Green Grass
5. The Vicar of Dibley

Source: Radio Times

Shocking really, isn't it?
Tue 15/11/05 at 16:55
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Cycloon wrote:
> Blackadder
> Monty Python
> Fawlty Towers

(Y)

Couple of others as well, but for me, those 3 = winners.
Tue 15/11/05 at 16:45
Regular
I watched some Big Train last night. Just wanted to tell you that, so you know that I have a good sense of humour.

I have a desperate need to be liked you see. I couldn't bear it if people didn't accept me.

That, and I'm a right lazy bastardo who's dodging work like a student at a water fight.
Tue 15/11/05 at 16:32
Regular
"bit of a brain"
You are all missing Big Train and The Day Today. Also Family Guy gets in no top 5. No Family Guy bad Family Guy.

I also sense a distinct lack of League Of Gentleman, although I appreciate the recognition for Futurama.
Tue 15/11/05 at 16:19
Regular
Nice.
Tue 15/11/05 at 01:27
Regular
"8==="
This week I will be mostly wearing.... Borat's face. ;)
Mon 14/11/05 at 23:55
Regular
Where are the praises for the fast show, you sickos ... ?
Fri 11/11/05 at 15:15
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Blackadder
Monty Python
Fawlty Towers

all I ever need
Fri 11/11/05 at 14:50
Regular
"I'm not a noob :"
I know wer'e listing top 5 but i'm at work and cant be bothered. But, I highly reccommend you check out 'Aqua Teen Hunger Force'. Absolutely pure genius, random, brilliant cartoon.

I've had to order all 4 boxsets from Playusa.com cos i cant find them over here at all. Playusa are still just as good, free deliver from USA. Awesome.
Thu 10/11/05 at 18:07
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
1. Family Guy
2. Futurama
3. The Simpsons
4. American Dad
5. Porridge
Thu 10/11/05 at 14:32
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
1=Family Guy
1=Simpsons
3.Futurama
4.Vicar Of Dibley
5.My Family

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.