GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Asexuals"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 08/11/05 at 14:50
Regular
"Laughingstock"
From asexuality.org:

Asexual: A person who does not experience sexual attraction.

Is that really believable?
I can comprehend a person not being particularly sexual/sensual - I'm like that myself, but to not find anyone sexually attractive... surely that's an impossibility (deballed men excluded).
Tue 08/11/05 at 20:03
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I don't care, it just means more for me!
Tue 08/11/05 at 20:02
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I heard that late Autumn was the time where humans used to mate so everyone is full of lust. I have noticed myself checking out every single female that walks past me, though that is probably just because I'm a bloke.

Maybe they were sexually abused or repressed as a kid and they are blocking it out their mind.
Tue 08/11/05 at 19:07
Regular
"Laughingstock"
Cycloon wrote:
> Anyway, why not? You have people attracted to the opposite or same
> sex, so why not no sex?

In a word: puberty. All that hormonal change only to emerge the other side and - nothing. It doesn't ring true.
Tue 08/11/05 at 17:59
Regular
"Catch it!"
I find that to be very stange :S
Tue 08/11/05 at 17:51
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Ooo, girls with berets.

They have to be that certain type, but schwing.

Anyway, why not? You have people attracted to the opposite or same sex, so why not no sex?
Tue 08/11/05 at 16:25
Regular
"Excommunicated"
It is funny this topic should come up as I said to a friend I thought I was asexual when I couldn't be bothered going out on the pull with him as his 'wingman, oh yeah'.

Though, if that is actual definition then maybe I'm not. Especially after the overwhelming lust for the girl in the library accross from me with the beret, yum.

However, although I have been lacking on the old sexual activity front I'm not exactly bothered. I have no desire to go out and try and chat up anyone these days with the end product being a shag. I still like talking to people in general and can admire beauty (with an underlying lust) but I'm not really bothered at this point in my life to try and get another girlfriend whereas most other people seem only driven by it.
Tue 08/11/05 at 16:21
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
dupe post.
Tue 08/11/05 at 16:20
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Black Glove wrote:
> Feel zero attraction... Can sexuality ever be permanantly dormant? I
> doubt it.

I dunno. What you're doing there is claiming to know someone elses mind intimately (pun intended), and saying they're wrong. No doubt there'll be some of these asexuals wearing the badge as a statement. I also don't think for a second there'll be genuine people that are asexual.

I'm just not going to say they're lying. 'cause that's the height of arrogance.

> But I'll put in a *shrug* as well. Just passing time.

Same. :D
Tue 08/11/05 at 16:18
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
From Ali G:

"My mate Dave's trisexual - he'll try anything sexual"
Tue 08/11/05 at 16:08
Regular
"Laughingstock"
Pandaemonium wrote:
> What's so difficult to comprehend that some people don't feel the
> need for sex or even a partner at all,

Nothing. I'm like that myself, but I wouldn't go round calling myself an asexual.

> or feel zero attraction?

Feel zero attraction... Can sexuality ever be permanantly dormant? I doubt it.

But I'll put in a *shrug* as well. Just passing time.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.