GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Warnings Galore"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 07/11/05 at 16:42
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
What's with all the warnings lately? It's not just newbies who come on to be abusive lots of regulars have one at the minute and I notice a notable has gotten one as well.

Is this a new "attitide" era we're now entering?
Fri 11/11/05 at 22:03
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Whenever the staffies feel like taking it away...

Forgive me staffies for i have sinned. I have seen the error of my ways, please clense me with a clean slate or whatever.
Fri 11/11/05 at 21:56
Regular
"Catch it!"
My will probably go in about 5 days I hope.
Thu 10/11/05 at 21:00
Regular
"youngest regular"
I hope you get warned.
Oh how I will laugh.:D
Thu 10/11/05 at 19:53
Regular
Why is just about everyone in this thread warned? How long normally does that last anyways?? I remember Flock got warned once and it stayed on for so long. I couldn't make sense of why he got it to begin with. There should be like a warning level kinda thing to let us know exactly why the person was warned. Then, we can all sit around and know exactly why we're laughing at the person for having a yellow tag.

Oh come on..you know you're not standing.
Thu 10/11/05 at 19:37
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
Whats up!?
Thu 10/11/05 at 17:56
Regular
"youngest regular"
Chavez XVI wrote:
> I've never been warned! ;-)
>
> *arent I good!*
Thu 10/11/05 at 14:39
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
C®ø§$ Bób wrote:
> Errr you have covered your mouth with the fingers you have stuck up
> at people. You disgust me.

I am deeply offended by your vile little mind, you may get banned for saying that!! :D
Wed 09/11/05 at 22:28
Regular
"8==="
He said stuck up AT people, Bob.
Wed 09/11/05 at 21:50
Regular
"Catch it!"
Chavez XVI wrote:
> The Wardy wrote:
> Yeah i stick my fingers up at people on these forums a lot of the
> time,
>
> Me too, *oops!covers mouth*

Errr you have covered your mouth with the fingers you have stuck up at people. You disgust me. I also now know why I have my warning for the picture I drew yesterday.
Wed 09/11/05 at 21:44
Regular
"It's so,so cold"
*Summons Nazgul*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.