GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Warnings Galore"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 07/11/05 at 16:42
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
What's with all the warnings lately? It's not just newbies who come on to be abusive lots of regulars have one at the minute and I notice a notable has gotten one as well.

Is this a new "attitide" era we're now entering?
Sat 12/11/05 at 19:39
Regular
"8==="
However, as I didn't actually commit the crime my sentence should be lower. :D
Sat 12/11/05 at 19:32
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Ah but at the minute previous convictions can't be used to determine your sentence.

But then again like you say it's not a court of law so they probably will be.......
Sat 12/11/05 at 19:30
Regular
"8==="
Hmmm if it were proper law I'd receive a leaner sentence, although I do have priors...
Sat 12/11/05 at 18:59
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Hedfix wrote:
> I understand that I simply don't comprehend why you chose to put it
> that way.

It was just a jibe - you were warned for telling Crossbob (I really can't be bothered to find the characters on my keyboard to do that properly) to do a drawing and he did it which is what he was warned for.

For fairness sake you should be unwarned at the same time as it's for the same thing.

I was just saying it would be interesting to see if you pair actually were given in my opinion the unfair warnings there have been on here lately.
Sat 12/11/05 at 18:04
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
*waves* hehe!
Sat 12/11/05 at 17:35
Regular
"youngest regular"
Chavez XVI wrote:
> ..it may have been somthing else!!..
Edit:If she find's out where you live,I'd move.

Ya know the way girl's are so stubborn and picky and the way they make a mountain out of a molehill?
*Packs bags*
Sat 12/11/05 at 16:57
Regular
"8==="
I understand that I simply don't comprehend why you chose to put it that way.
Sat 12/11/05 at 16:47
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
I was just making the point that you were both warned for the same thing so you should be unwarned at the same time and it will be interesting to see if you are.
Sat 12/11/05 at 16:06
Regular
"8==="
Smedlos wrote:
> Hopefully yours will go before Hedfix's and he'll quite literally
> explode

WTF?
Sat 12/11/05 at 16:01
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
They could if they had a device to speed up time......

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.