GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"def jam fight for ny"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Def Jam: Fight for NY'.
Wed 29/09/04 at 15:18
Regular
"greeeeeeeeeeeeeat"
excellent game but completed it in 7 hours. and gta sa to come out on x box but not untill next crimbo!
Fri 01/10/04 at 22:37
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Hmmmmmmmmmmm, funnily enough, I had the same pleasant feeling when beating the crap outta Sean Paul. Wonder what it could possibly be that makes him such a violence magnet. ;-)
Fri 01/10/04 at 22:38
Regular
7 hours! Damn that sucks. Oh well, maybe the multiplayer will add more depth.

What modes are on Def Jam 2?
Fri 01/10/04 at 22:39
Regular
"All about the Beats"
11/10, only if 2Pac turns up somewhere.

:)
Fri 01/10/04 at 22:45
Regular
"8==="
Apple Crumble wrote:
> 7 hours! Damn that sucks. Oh well, maybe the multiplayer will add
> more depth.
>
> What modes are on Def Jam 2?

I guess 7 hours x all the characters you can go through the game with makes it better. :)
Fri 01/10/04 at 22:50
Regular
"All about the Beats"
Dont think you can go through with say Sean Paul etc.

I think thats what Hilary said in his Vid Review off IGN.
Fri 01/10/04 at 23:17
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
When you play through the story mode, its with a created character. The normal characters are used in exhibition games and stuff. But what makes the story mode so good is that your character is constantly changing. Normally in these types of games (basically wrestling games), you create your character and in instances like RAW 2, you might have an in the ring look and an out of the ring look. But with the helps of the shops, you constantly spend money on clothes, hair cuts, jewelery and tattoos.

Another decent feature is that usually your created character only appears as some shadow portrait, but in this, you see a proper portrait of the character you've made and anything you might be wearing, like say a cap, will show up. :-)
And of course your character looks decent in cut scenes with the other characters too.

Excellent stuff. I think its this kind of customisation that makes the story mode worth going back to. Plus my current gf is Carmen Electra. Worth the money on its own. ;-p
Fri 01/10/04 at 23:37
Regular
"All about the Beats"
Electra's mine too :p

She had to beat my last girlfriend up to get me. hehe.

(you acually controlled her in the fight too, excellent stuff.)
Sat 02/10/04 at 01:02
Regular
I think everyone would like to kick the crap out of Sean Paul, god knows I would.
Sat 02/10/04 at 13:19
Regular
I'll hopefully get this soon. Looks awesome.
Sun 03/10/04 at 16:58
Regular
"All about the Beats"
I completed it in 5 Hours 33.

Awesome Game.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.