GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"know any good online games"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 29/09/04 at 20:17
Regular
"Ow Yer"
im lookin for an online game for my new broadband connection and was wounderin what game i should get baring in mind that i dont have a super powerfull computer like you guys:(

i dont want a mmonrpg tho i hate them >:(
Mon 04/10/04 at 19:50
Regular
"Ow Yer"
so what can i do about my graphics card or is there nothing i can do apart from buying a new computer:s
Mon 04/10/04 at 15:16
Regular
"A man with a stick"
The Call of Duty: United Offensive multiplayer is quite excellent, and addictive.
Mon 04/10/04 at 09:28
Regular
Counter-Strikje: Condition Zero - after a weekend of playing online I can safely say it takes the crown for online games across all platforms. I played the original to death but this adds so much more, plus you don't need a ridiculous PC to run it on medium settings.
Sun 03/10/04 at 21:07
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
no and no.
Sun 03/10/04 at 11:12
Regular
"Ow Yer"
Geforce4 420 Go is that any good? if not can you get grphics card upgrades for laptops? and what should i get
Sat 02/10/04 at 21:56
Regular
"hulagadoo"
what operating system are you running on, if its windows xp go to

Start>>>>>Control Panel>>>>>>Appearance and themes>>>>>>Display>>>>>> then click on the setting tab, then click advanced, then click on adapter and you now know what graphics card you have.
Sat 02/10/04 at 21:32
Regular
"Ow Yer"
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo counter strike 2 i forgot about that
Sat 02/10/04 at 21:31
Regular
"Ow Yer"
sos im not into rts games they get borin well 2 fast:s
im quite interested in the city of heros tho :P but im not sure if my computer could handle it:( and i dont no how 2 find out what type of graphics card i have :s and i live on the Isle of Man so my broadband connection isnt the best
Sat 02/10/04 at 21:29
Regular
Nah...wait for Counter-Strike 2. The FPS of the future.
Sat 02/10/04 at 21:18
Regular
"Dunemaul NE Hunter"
Correction. Wait for World of Warcraft...it will completely blow away anything thats out now or will be coming out before it. And thats even including EQ2. Take this from a veteran MMO player. If you don't get a really good one then it gets boring quick, seeing as you want to stick with it for the long run. Eve and SWG were in the bracket of pretty good...but both ran out of steam for me after the good part of a year. WoW will rule.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.