GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Please please please...."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 04/11/05 at 18:25
Regular
I sort of want Liverpool to lose tomorrow. But only in one way. To have Baros take our defence to pieces single-handedly (with some Milner assists, Fantasy Football must also do well) and then laugh in Rafa's doughface.

But I think we'll win. If Cisse starts, that is. But...

BEST FORMATION

Dudek
Finnan-Carragher-Hyypia-Riise
Garcia-Gerrard-Alonso-Kewell
Morientes-Cisse

ACTUAL FORMATION

Reina
Finnan-Carragher-Hyypia-Traore
Gerrard-Alonso-Sissoko-Zenden
Morientes-Crouch

Yeah, anyway. Baros to makes us pay for selling him. Please.
Sat 05/11/05 at 16:08
Regular
Top half! Plus two games in hand. Things are looking up.

Carragher was astounding. Gerrard was good but should always be played through the middle. Crouch did well but missed an absolute sitter. At least he attacked the ball though, rather than try to deflect it off of his static forehead.
Sat 05/11/05 at 16:02
Regular
"Green & White Army"
Would ya look at that Zenden and Crouch came on and played major parts in getting the win.
Sat 05/11/05 at 14:58
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
Excellent management by Rafa, great substitution to bring Zenden on and it looks to have won them the match.
Sat 05/11/05 at 08:56
Regular
I'd play anyone over Zenden. He's so very awful I have nightmares about him. Riise is our best left midfielder, but unfortunately he's also our best left-back by far, so he must go there. Garcia is better than Kewell on the left, but he is needed on the right, because the only other option is Stevie - which isn't an option. So Kewell it is. He may be awful most of the time, but he can have flashes of brilliance whereas Zenden has never once been good. In his entire life.

And Blank - yes, you like your baldy Spanish wimpy cross-flapper, woohoo for you. Newsflash though, he's not the rock Rafa promised (A Spanish import from Rafa not living up to his rep? Whatever next? Gonzalez NOT the best player in Chile?), he is in fact a scaredy scaredy little boy of a keeper that flaps at everything. Dudek deserves another chance for Istanbul.

I'd choose Kirkland over the lot of them, mind. And I like Carson, but he's still too inexperienced.
Fri 04/11/05 at 22:44
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Stryke wrote:
> BEST FORMATION
>
> Dudek
> Finnan-Carragher-Hyypia-Riise
> Garcia-Gerrard-Alonso-Kewell
> Morientes-Cisse

I apologise everybody, Stryke seems to be high on drugs.
Fri 04/11/05 at 19:26
Regular
"Baros!!!"
I think you guys will beat us, but as long as Crouch doesn't score then I ain't bothered.

Hoping for a draw really, as we are poor. Hopefully Baros is fit and will start.
Fri 04/11/05 at 18:41
Regular
"Better Than You"
Kewell over Zenden?

*cough*
Fri 04/11/05 at 18:31
Regular
"0228"
Stryke wrote:
> (Fantasy Football must also do well)

Which is why I'm hoping Liverpool win 3-0 with a Carragher hat-trick.
Fri 04/11/05 at 18:25
Regular
I sort of want Liverpool to lose tomorrow. But only in one way. To have Baros take our defence to pieces single-handedly (with some Milner assists, Fantasy Football must also do well) and then laugh in Rafa's doughface.

But I think we'll win. If Cisse starts, that is. But...

BEST FORMATION

Dudek
Finnan-Carragher-Hyypia-Riise
Garcia-Gerrard-Alonso-Kewell
Morientes-Cisse

ACTUAL FORMATION

Reina
Finnan-Carragher-Hyypia-Traore
Gerrard-Alonso-Sissoko-Zenden
Morientes-Crouch

Yeah, anyway. Baros to makes us pay for selling him. Please.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.