GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"*****Spoliers TNA*****"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 04/11/05 at 15:28
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
As I've accidentally given away a title change in the TNA thread (sorry please forgive me!) this can be used to discuss the most up to date TNA tapings if you want to as Eurosport and TWC are a few weeks behind.
Fri 04/11/05 at 15:28
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
As I've accidentally given away a title change in the TNA thread (sorry please forgive me!) this can be used to discuss the most up to date TNA tapings if you want to as Eurosport and TWC are a few weeks behind.
Wed 09/11/05 at 19:32
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Jason Reso, otherwise known as Christian has signed with TNA and will be appearing at this Sunday's "Genesis" event.

It's unlikely he'll use "Christian" as his name as WWE apparently hold the trademarn and TNA don't want to get into any more legal arguments with WWE.

Either way this is a huge signing for TNA and there could be a few more to follow.
Wed 09/11/05 at 19:54
Regular
"youngest regular"
When is tna on?
I've tried to see it,but never got a chance.
Wed 09/11/05 at 20:57
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
It's on The Wrestling Channel and also Eurosport most days
Thu 10/11/05 at 12:58
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
He's already signed with them? Geez that didn't take long

Oi Benoit, you're next. Benoit + Daniels or Joe = Fudging awesome
Thu 10/11/05 at 12:59
Regular
"..."
Kawada wrote:
> He's already signed with them? Geez that didn't take long
>
> Oi Benoit, you're next

Methinks Christian has been planning this one for a while. Still a major coup for TNA as he's the first star to effectively 'choose' to work for TNA over the WWE as opposed to the scores of guys who work for TNA because WWE won't give them a job.
Thu 10/11/05 at 13:02
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Indeed, probably after his move to Smackdown where he continued to be jobber to the stars
Thu 10/11/05 at 13:09
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Agreed I think WWE made his mind up for him after the way he was kept back when he was the most deserving of a push.

I expect he'll do well and it won't be long before he's wearing gold.
Thu 10/11/05 at 13:12
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
or Jarrett taking it back off him :-D
Thu 10/11/05 at 13:16
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Yes I hope he doesn't become the HHH of TNA as that would ruin it like it has WWE.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.