GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"*****Spoliers TNA*****"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 04/11/05 at 15:28
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
As I've accidentally given away a title change in the TNA thread (sorry please forgive me!) this can be used to discuss the most up to date TNA tapings if you want to as Eurosport and TWC are a few weeks behind.
Sun 13/11/05 at 16:05
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Raven-ous wrote:
> Cong_Man wrote:
>
> I think it was exactly one month...
>
> I thought it was about that aswell, but when browsing through the
> title history, I found out it was about four months. And the
> promotion ran for its first five months without Jarrett as champion.
> But he is still hurting the promotion with his dominance.

Hopefully he won't hurt it like HHH has done to WWE and will give other deserving stars a title run.
Thu 10/11/05 at 22:40
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
Cong_Man wrote:
>
> I think it was exactly one month...

I thought it was about that aswell, but when browsing through the title history, I found out it was about four months. And the promotion ran for its first five months without Jarrett as champion. But he is still hurting the promotion with his dominance.
Thu 10/11/05 at 22:31
Regular
"..."
Raven-ous wrote:
> Here's a question, what's the longest time Jarrett has been without
> the TNA title since 2002? You'll be horrified by the answer.

I think it was exactly one month...
Thu 10/11/05 at 22:26
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
It's MORE THAN LIKELY a mock up, as Jericho is well known for his prankster leanings, BUT I am pretty sure he isn't in the UK at the weekend, Fozzy have a gig in Canada the day AFTER Genesis.
Hmmm.
Thu 10/11/05 at 22:03
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
As far as I'm aware he's in the UK with Fozzy and won't be at Genesis on Sunday.

Of course it's only 3 days away so all will be revealed soon......
Thu 10/11/05 at 21:39
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
[URL]http://www.chrisjericho.com/images/TNAGenesis.jpg[/URL]

Interesting, no?
If its not a mock up, and they have actually signed him, I'm telling you it's the turning point for TNA. LONG LIVE HEALTHY COMPETITION!
Thu 10/11/05 at 21:22
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
Jarrett is the HHH of TNA and then some. He hasn't been out of the title picture. EVER. Since TNA's humble beginnings way back in 2002, old
Double J has either had the title or was in the process of winning it.
It's a real shame, as his own greed is really having a negative impact on the other talent, and especially the promotion as a whole.

Here's a question, what's the longest time Jarrett has been without the TNA title since 2002? You'll be horrified by the answer.
Thu 10/11/05 at 13:19
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
He already has unless i've been missing something, just unlucky for him the X Division belt is the bigger draw and, in my opinion anyway, the most important belt on the show
Thu 10/11/05 at 13:16
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Yes I hope he doesn't become the HHH of TNA as that would ruin it like it has WWE.
Thu 10/11/05 at 13:12
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
or Jarrett taking it back off him :-D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.