GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A little questiom...."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 01/10/04 at 12:10
Regular
"..."
When trying to purchase certain games from SR it says "Players's choice",what does that mean ?
Sat 09/10/04 at 18:32
Regular
Edgy wrote:
> F-Zero is the kind of racing game I like. The kind which is
> challenging, but gives me adrenaline rushes as I approach the final
> line and win by a 100th of a second. Not so many games do that any
> more...

Well if the races are close then maybe I should give it a try...

After Pikmin 2 of course.
Sat 09/10/04 at 14:37
Regular
F-Zero is the kind of racing game I like. The kind which is challenging, but gives me adrenaline rushes as I approach the final line and win by a 100th of a second. Not so many games do that any more...
Sat 09/10/04 at 13:30
Regular
I keep forgetting about F Zero GX. It is one of those games I bought, played once and has sat on my shelf. I've always intended to go back to it but you lot put me off by going on about how hard it is.

I'm not a fan of tough games unless they are tough in a more enjoyable way. Games that frustrate me just get thrown away because I can't be bothered to play it.

I've swapped many a game this year because of frustration or because I didn't have time to play it. It's a small shame because Return of the King and Everything or Nothing, at least the ten minutes I played of them, were actually rather good.

They didn't deserve to be traded in.

*sheds tear*
Sat 09/10/04 at 10:16
Regular
Having already got 2 copies of the Limited Edition Wind Waker (I'll sell my other for £30 if anyone wants it - mint condition 'n' all) then I don't need to purchase it at Players Choice....however F-Zero GX on the other hand shall be mine Christmas time...I only wanted it if it went to £20...and now I shall endeavour to get someone to get it for me for Christmas.
Sat 09/10/04 at 02:06
Regular
"8==="
OOT went down to 9.99 without being players choice.

I know because I bought a second copy as the first one went a bit skwewy :S
Sat 09/10/04 at 02:00
Regular
Edgy wrote:
>
>
> Yes, Wind Waker is going Players Choice.

Bumclouds.
Thu 07/10/04 at 22:29
Regular

Yes, Wind Waker is going Players Choice.
Wed 06/10/04 at 22:36
Regular
NEWSFLASH

Zelda boycott's Players Choice range until Nintendo are willing to rename in "Mario Classics". Since the videogame icon doesn't posess the pulling power of the mid 90's. Nintendo have opted for a far more universal name. Sadly this does not gel with the Zelda officials who had a thing for the more traditional side of Nintendo.
Wed 06/10/04 at 22:34
Regular
NEWSFLASH

Zelda HAS gone Players Choice in the past. However not as a Players Choice title as such, as that series only started with Nintendo 64 games in the UK.

No, instead, The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening on the original Game Boy went budget in the Mario's Classics range, the same range in which titles such as Super Mario Kart on the Super Nintendo Entertainment System joined.

:D
Wed 06/10/04 at 22:30
Regular
*NEWS FLASH* Zelda snubs Player Choice

Nintendo's legendary adventure series once again refuses to follow in the footsteps in the uber popular Mario series and go Players Choice. Pikmin, Luigi's Mansion, Resident Evil and Mario Sunshine are just a few classic Nintendo Gamecube titles to be reduced at the pocket friendly £19.99.

Yet, like with the previous generation that bragged the likes of 1080 Snowboarding, Snowbard kids, Mario 64, Goldeneye and Mario Kart amongst the reduced Players choice, Zelda remains absent.

A hylurian representitive refused to comment at this time.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.