GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A little questiom...."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 01/10/04 at 12:10
Regular
"..."
When trying to purchase certain games from SR it says "Players's choice",what does that mean ?
Fri 01/10/04 at 12:10
Regular
"..."
When trying to purchase certain games from SR it says "Players's choice",what does that mean ?
Fri 01/10/04 at 12:34
Regular
"Teal'c"
Well basically whenever you log on, homosh, SR makes recommendations to you by means of calling it your "Player's Choice"

These games are what you specifically should buy, not doing so may result in death.
Fri 01/10/04 at 13:23
Regular
"thursdayton!"
homosh wrote:
> When trying to purchase certain games from SR it says "Players's
> choice",what does that mean ?

They're Nintendo's Budget range, like PS2 has the Platinum range.
Fri 01/10/04 at 13:24
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Jonathan Nash wrote:
> Well basically whenever you log on, homosh, SR makes recommendations
> to you by means of calling it your "Player's Choice"
>
> These games are what you specifically should buy, not doing so may
> result in death.

Ah ha! Oh Nash, you are so mean.
Fri 01/10/04 at 19:25
Regular
Player's Choice is a range of Gamecube games that have sold very well and are very good games.

The PS2 do a 'Platinum' range, and XBOX do a 'Classics' range.

The Player's Choice range all sell at 19.99, with SR dropping a quid or two on some of them.

I actually don't have any 'Player's Choice' games, because I bought the like of Mario Sunshine before the range was intorduced.

*sobs* :(
Fri 01/10/04 at 19:35
Regular
"...y'crazy fool!"
Apple Crumble wrote:

> I actually don't have any 'Player's Choice' games, because I bought
> the like of Mario Sunshine before the range was intorduced.
>
> *sobs* :(

Maybe they should rename it "Rich Player's Choice"? It's a sad compromise in a way, people can see my PS2 collection and see as many silver platinum boxes as normal ones - "You so poor!", they remark =P
Fri 01/10/04 at 19:38
Regular
Lol

I don't like the silver border anyway. Makes my game cllection look 'alienated'.
Fri 01/10/04 at 23:33
Regular
"bit of a brain"
It also shows that you were too stupid to pick up great games on release and had to resort to slinking into GAME 8 months later and buying them on the cheap.
Sat 02/10/04 at 11:00
Regular
Or you couldn't afford it 8 months earlier...

Or you didn't have a Gamecube 8 months earlier...

Or you were too young to play it 8 months earlier...

Or you were slightly tempted but not overly (EA games, sonic mega collection) 8 months earlier...

Or you thought full price for short games like Luigi's Mansion and Pikmin were not worth it 8 months ealier...

And so on.
Sat 02/10/04 at 11:07
Regular
Or it was all sold out 8 months ago because only 16 copies were made.

Like Skies of Arcadia, which I seen for 20 quid in a shop the other day and thought about buying it, only to remember,I already have it, BUT IT DOESN'T WORK.

:(

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.