GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Random thought."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 30/10/05 at 23:56
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Just flicking through the piles of crap on cable, caught the end of "Least Haunted: Live", the normal idiots shuffling themselves off over a tipped table, or a moving glass.

Wouldn't it be good if they opened the gates of Hell. Live. On TV. It would be good, wouldn't it?

Just a thought.
Mon 31/10/05 at 00:32
Regular
"8==="
It's the fact that it's a series that makes it so unlikely.

One or two thoroughly researched programs every 6 months/year would at least have some credibility but to expect people to believe an entire series really is asking too much.

It's TV for young girls to watch and get a few cheap scares.
Mon 31/10/05 at 00:25
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Ahahaha - I slimed you!
Mon 31/10/05 at 00:24
Regular
You're a very bad man.
Mon 31/10/05 at 00:21
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I took this picture of a ghost once. Look closely at the mirror, you can see it reflected which is quite a good case for it being real, apparently:

[URL]http://www.pocketmonkey.co.uk/images/wooh.gif[/URL]
Mon 31/10/05 at 00:19
Regular
It's dire, and I normally love anything to do with the paranormal. That ghostwatch thing with sarah greene in a few years back scared the bejesus out of me until the ghost "got into the computer system". Maybe I'm too trusting believing it up to that point but at least it was entertaining.

This rubbish consists of a group of people sat round a table for an hour saying things like 'can you hear me' or 'can you knock on the table', then screaming like idiots when someone opens a door. Half the people there look bored and wishing they weren't there. I can't understand how it became so popular and went on for so long. All I can assume is there's a lot of gullable people out there.

Yvette and that gimp ought to be sectioned anyway, they're clearly mentally unhinged.
Mon 31/10/05 at 00:12
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
I saw some of this the other night, I'd never seen it before that. It seems the best thing to do would be to discreetly streak through the building. Maybe with not much movement at all, just stand in the corner and sway a little. There'd be people everywhere sending in "Nked man wbcam 2 now!!!!!" and the producers would just think "Haha, this is excellent, they think they've seen a naked ghost!" Then when the time's right, you rub your particulars up against one of the presenters. It's dark, they can't see you. Great TV.
Mon 31/10/05 at 00:09
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
(below)
Mon 31/10/05 at 00:06
Regular
What's not real?
Mon 31/10/05 at 00:06
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
ßora† §agdiyeV wrote:
> a damn thing that convinced me anything was going on.

There's a reason for that: it's not real.

Christ, they're having a phone-in now. The show has ended, but they're still having a phone-in to waste another hour of these people's lives. I hope they die, then Derek feels their misery, but makes their eternity in limbo by talking to them.
Mon 31/10/05 at 00:05
Regular
Reminds me of that simpsons episode, where stephen king is at that expo.

"Hey, Stephen King, how are you doing?"

"I'm ok, I've decided to give horror a rest for a while, I'm currently writing about the life of Benjamin Franklin"

"Very nice"

"Yes, you know something - when Ben Franklin flew his kite that day and it was struck by lightning .... it opened the gates of HELL!!!"

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.