GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Prizes??"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 09/06/01 at 14:43
Regular
It finally says my prize is claimed on the list but does anyone know how long it usally takes to get here.
Wed 13/06/01 at 21:45
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
As it says in the rules you need to be orginal. I never read an article and then post nearly the same thing on here. Most people on the forum read all the top PS2 mags so you will easily get spotted. When I post I just write what is in my head, sometimes I do look at websites and magazines but thats only to get a release date or if someone asks "How many tracks has this game got" e.t.c. I dont think that anyone is accusing you of copying things but try to be careful you dont read something then type out nearly the same thing again.
Wed 13/06/01 at 20:33
Regular
"Back For Good"
No i'm not jealous, in fact I'm impressed that you've only been here for a few days and already got something.What have you chosen anyways?
Wed 13/06/01 at 20:27
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
What are you talking about the PSW magazine.
i have that to and my piece is not the same as the one in there.yes i did take a couple of ideas from there. but in the mag it was bullet point notes and i took some of them and added them into my piece. was that stuff about gran turismo is there - no and more stuff which i cant remember because it was almost a week ago when i wrote it.
are you jelouse or suming?
why do you keep acusing me of things like this ive spent hours of work on things i have posted in dscussion boreds and, reviews because i wanted a game cause i have none.
so why dont you focus on winnig your self instead of trying to destroy peoples reputaion.
OK.
Wed 13/06/01 at 20:16
Regular
"Back For Good"
I'm not trying to get at you or anything but that steering wheel thing you wrote was exactly the same as in one of my mags.

I wouldn't make a habit of it ,because you'll never win if they find out your cheating.

Anyway enjoy your first owned PS2 game (???)
Wed 13/06/01 at 16:02
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
ssxpro wrote:
> He probably hired it or borrowed it off a friend.

thanks for the thanks for winning and backing me up
Wed 13/06/01 at 16:00
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
well my friend thats simply.
my best friend has the game and lent me it in exchange for smackdown 2 .

HAPPY?
Tue 12/06/01 at 19:51
Regular
"Back For Good"
yeah i suppose,
What's Crazy Taxi like for the PS2?
Tue 12/06/01 at 19:47
Regular
He probably hired it or borrowed it off a friend.
Tue 12/06/01 at 19:45
Regular
"Back For Good"
Something Dodgy's going on here.

you said you didn't have any PS2 games and you were still paying off your debt for your console.

So how come you know so much about Quake 3.
sniff up it's getting rather fishy in here.
Tue 12/06/01 at 19:42
Regular
Well done! Its a great feeling when you win isn`t it! What are you going to choose? A PS2 game? Red Faction? GT3?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.