GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"HALO 2 Is Finished..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Halo 2'.
Sat 02/10/04 at 00:07
Regular
Yup, Been sent out to get copied and crap...

OH YEAH!

SR 16 player swords only here we come! :^)
Wed 06/10/04 at 10:17
Regular
"8==="
C Col wrote:
> Of course there'll be downloadable content, stupid not to, but I just
> wnated a link to the proff that it would be on the first day.

as if there won't be enough to do on the first day. :S
Wed 06/10/04 at 09:51
Regular
Pandora Tomorrow had a different team do the single player, the original team did the online mode, this is why the single player sucked for the most part.
Wed 06/10/04 at 09:50
Regular
Yeah. CO-OP is a must, as are levels that don't replicate each other.

I'm sure CO-OP will be in there, especially with Doom 3 having CO-OP on Xbox.
Wed 06/10/04 at 09:48
Regular
"Anger leads to hate"
With all this hype though, i'm still a bit worried over the single player mode, Bungie had best not have wasted all the time on multiplayer, and ruined the story, and main game like Pandora Tomorow!
Wed 06/10/04 at 09:46
Regular
I'm praying for online co-op.

If that's there then I might find it in me to complete the game more than once, just hope there's no Library style levels and they've sorted out the interiors.
Wed 06/10/04 at 09:45
Regular
Halo 2 will revolutionise Xbox LIVE, it will be the new flagship Xbox title. EVERYTHING that can or will be done with Xbox LIVE within its life will be done with Halo 2. It will bring so many new people to LIVE and so many new people to the Xbox.

Literally a few weeks away now.

Must be over 30 completions of Halo now, wonder if Halo 2 will come close, hope so.
Wed 06/10/04 at 09:44
Regular
Of course there'll be downloadable content, stupid not to, but I just wnated a link to the proff that it would be on the first day.
Wed 06/10/04 at 09:37
Regular
Of course there's gonna be downloadable content on Halo 2.

I imagine there'll be a shedload of it as well. Halo 2's gonna be the biggest game on Live period, Microsoft'll carry on supporting it until Xbox Next.
Wed 06/10/04 at 09:14
Regular
"8==="
Like it matters.

Downloadable content of not in Halo 2.

Pfft.

Check teamxbox they put all the boxes that'll be highlighted on the back of the box up on their previews so you can see if I game'll have stats/dolby etc.
Tue 05/10/04 at 22:54
"I love yo... lamp."
They have said that it would support downloadable content. I can't remember where they said it on the site, but they certainly did. Or in an interview.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.