GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I just fainted"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 30/10/05 at 09:24
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
For the second time in three years. Why do I always have to faint when I'm about to take a whiz? Last time I didn't pass out I don't think but took a severe knock to the head. This time I just found myself with my ding dong out on the toilet floor not knowing where I was. I don't know how long I was there but it seems about one/two minutes judging by the time. I've been under a lot of stress recently (especially today) what with my whole family going away for two weeks and having loads of work to do for tommorow and I have low blood pressure. Anyone know if I need to take any medication or shouldn't go out this morning?

Thanks.
Sun 30/10/05 at 09:24
Regular
For the second time in three years. Why do I always have to faint when I'm about to take a whiz? Last time I didn't pass out I don't think but took a severe knock to the head. This time I just found myself with my ding dong out on the toilet floor not knowing where I was. I don't know how long I was there but it seems about one/two minutes judging by the time. I've been under a lot of stress recently (especially today) what with my whole family going away for two weeks and having loads of work to do for tommorow and I have low blood pressure. Anyone know if I need to take any medication or shouldn't go out this morning?

Thanks.
Sun 30/10/05 at 09:25
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
It's because God is unhappy with you looking at your tool.

[edit] And go see a doctor ffs, instead of asking on a web forum.
Sun 30/10/05 at 09:28
Regular
I know I probably should see the doctor, but I really just can't at the moment.
Sun 30/10/05 at 09:31
Regular
Cool, just read up on it on the internet and I think I know the reason for my fainting. I had just been running real fast to the toilet and up steep stairs ('cos when you gotta go, you know) and I was gonna whiz which apparently can lead to fainting. I think I'm gonna have some sugar know cos my blood sugar levels are probably low.
Sun 30/10/05 at 09:55
Regular
"Touched!"
My little brother had a similar thing to you, just randomly fainting. The docs said it seemed to be due to him getting too much sun while he was away, it was very worrying at the time because his heart rate was faster too. It's worth getting it checked out :)
Sun 30/10/05 at 13:02
Regular
I'm sure I'll live. Anyway had shopping to do which wasn't much fun. :(
Sun 30/10/05 at 13:18
"Tesco value"
You're not drinking enough if your blood pressure is low, there are other contributing factors, but try and keep your fluid levels up.
I've never fainted, but have come close, usually after sitting down for a period of time, then standing straight up and having a stretch, meaning all the oxygen is going to your muscles and not to your head, which is the same in your problem.
Give it a minute before going from a moment of rest to storming up the stairs, get the circulation going again.

Don't suffer from bradachardiaare do you? (resting heart beat less than 60 per min)
Sun 30/10/05 at 13:21
Regular
52 at rest.
Sun 30/10/05 at 13:25
"Tesco value"
Oh god, you're going to die.

nah, it's 60 to 80 for a healthy adult. Do you do much cardio exercise?
Sun 30/10/05 at 13:26
Regular
It's because you need some Muslim traditions to go with your Christian and Jewish ones.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.