GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I just fainted"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 30/10/05 at 09:24
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
For the second time in three years. Why do I always have to faint when I'm about to take a whiz? Last time I didn't pass out I don't think but took a severe knock to the head. This time I just found myself with my ding dong out on the toilet floor not knowing where I was. I don't know how long I was there but it seems about one/two minutes judging by the time. I've been under a lot of stress recently (especially today) what with my whole family going away for two weeks and having loads of work to do for tommorow and I have low blood pressure. Anyone know if I need to take any medication or shouldn't go out this morning?

Thanks.
Tue 01/11/05 at 19:18
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
Forest Fan wrote:
> Just a little bit. The one-eyed monster was staring me in the face
> when I awoke slumped up against the bog wall/floor.

Dosnt sound very good!
Tue 01/11/05 at 18:27
Regular
You used this faint as part of your testimony as proof that Satan didn't like your conversion. Cheeky devil!
Tue 01/11/05 at 17:54
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
Just a little bit. The one-eyed monster was staring me in the face when I awoke slumped up against the bog wall/floor.
Tue 01/11/05 at 14:10
Regular
"..."
Forest Fan, did you wee on yourself like some incontinent old man?
Mon 31/10/05 at 20:40
Regular
"Bouncebackability"
Forest Fan wrote:
I think I'm gonna have
> some sugar know cos my blood sugar levels are probably low.

I was told that if you have low blood sugar, you sholdnt eat sugar(?!?)

When you feel like that, eat something that releases energy slowly (bread, crackers) This'll mean that your sugar levels dont change too rapidly in a short space of time
Mon 31/10/05 at 20:01
"period drama"
Isn't passing out somewhere what got you all Godly in the first place?
Mon 31/10/05 at 20:00
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
My resting pulse is about 100.
Mon 31/10/05 at 19:57
Regular
"The mighty GE90-115"
If it only happens when about to "whiz" - that would imply inbuilt tensions making their presence felt... try a quick session of salami chopping, then make it regular...
Mon 31/10/05 at 19:31
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
Forest Fan wrote:
> neccessairly (sp?)

One cup, two sugars. Cup comes first.
Mon 31/10/05 at 19:08
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
I thought you were going to say you'de seen Crossbob!

I remember jumping off my freinds top bunk and trying reach a single bed, my feet hit the pillow and the pillow slipped away from me so i fell onto my back, went dizzy and felt winded, although my freinds thought it was a great laugh!! :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.