GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"on your mind"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 29/10/05 at 20:49
Regular
"gran turismo master"
what is on your mind at the very moment, whether it being what am i going to write on this thread, or what fireworks am i going to buy or which tv programme i am going to watch next.

Mine is should i watch tv or play tiger woods golf on the psp, or try and do both
Sun 30/10/05 at 01:34
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Hedfix wrote:
> Back it up n00b!

hehe, yeah, the benefits of hindsight eh?
had i been planning on doing anything to that drive then i would've. just one of those things i guess.
Sun 30/10/05 at 01:36
Regular
"8==="
I have a load of my stuff backed up regardless. Get a small portable USB drive and back stuff up onto there, then you can seperate it from your comp so even an electrical surge can't touch it.
Sun 30/10/05 at 20:12
Regular
"0228"
JFH wrote:
> I'm thinking oh no, I still haven't done my Physics, History, Biology,
> or Art coursework that I was meant to do over half term. Not good. I
> suppose I should be thankful that I get an extra hour.

Wahey, two down, two to go. I can't be arsed with art though so once I've done the history I'm doing no more.
Sun 30/10/05 at 20:15
Regular
What is Motd? I've heard people talking about it, but I have no clue :S
Mon 31/10/05 at 12:17
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
What to have for dinner.
Mon 31/10/05 at 12:30
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
I'm thinking these are nice choccy digestives. Plus, I really should do those two essays for tomorrow.
Mon 31/10/05 at 14:20
Regular
"..."
I'm thinking about killing my wife, chopping her into lots of little pieces with an axe and then dissolving the pieces in a vat of acid and pouring said mixture down the drain. Then telling the police that she has gone missing, so I can get the mortgage on the house paid off for me.
Mon 31/10/05 at 19:40
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
I'm thinking " Heck, i need a pee" but I dont want to go! ;o
Mon 31/10/05 at 19:42
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
When i saw the name of this thread the first thing that came into my heads was the Elvis song "You were always on my mind"
Mon 31/10/05 at 19:54
Regular
"The mighty GE90-115"
Wondering what this Halloween party Im off to will be like... More importantly - if they'll be any chance of some naughty action.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.