GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"on your mind"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 29/10/05 at 20:49
Regular
"gran turismo master"
what is on your mind at the very moment, whether it being what am i going to write on this thread, or what fireworks am i going to buy or which tv programme i am going to watch next.

Mine is should i watch tv or play tiger woods golf on the psp, or try and do both
Mon 31/10/05 at 22:43
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
I'm thinkin of goin to bed....
Mon 31/10/05 at 20:57
Regular
"gran turismo master"
i am thinking whether or not to fill up my high powered water pistol with bleach and shoot it at oncoming halloweening chavs, or put a series of either black books, father ted or fawlty towers on my psp.
Mon 31/10/05 at 20:09
Regular
"The mighty GE90-115"
Rai wrote:
> ... about what type of resistance, no, projectile would be effective
> against unwanted trick-or-treaters...

Molokov(sp) cocktails - featuring newly finished vodka bottles...
Mon 31/10/05 at 20:01
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
... about what type of resistance, no, projectile would be effective against unwanted trick-or-treaters...
Mon 31/10/05 at 19:54
Regular
"The mighty GE90-115"
Wondering what this Halloween party Im off to will be like... More importantly - if they'll be any chance of some naughty action.
Mon 31/10/05 at 19:42
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
When i saw the name of this thread the first thing that came into my heads was the Elvis song "You were always on my mind"
Mon 31/10/05 at 19:40
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
I'm thinking " Heck, i need a pee" but I dont want to go! ;o
Mon 31/10/05 at 14:20
Regular
"..."
I'm thinking about killing my wife, chopping her into lots of little pieces with an axe and then dissolving the pieces in a vat of acid and pouring said mixture down the drain. Then telling the police that she has gone missing, so I can get the mortgage on the house paid off for me.
Mon 31/10/05 at 12:30
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
I'm thinking these are nice choccy digestives. Plus, I really should do those two essays for tomorrow.
Mon 31/10/05 at 12:17
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
What to have for dinner.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.