GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Star Wars Complete Box Set..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 29/10/05 at 00:28
Regular
"..."
Is there going to be a Star Wars DVD box set that includes all Star Wars movies from episode 1 to 6 ? I was thinking about getting the Star Wars Trilogy box set and each of episodes 1, 2, and 3 independantly, but that would be a total loss if a complete box set came out, so does anyone have any idea about that ?
Sat 29/10/05 at 19:48
Regular
Doubt it'll be on DVD, my money is on the complete saga being released on HD-DVD.
Sat 29/10/05 at 17:45
"High polygon count"
Geffdof wrote:
> its-tuesday-so-lets-release-it-again versions.

Hee hee!

I laugh, but I know you're right.
Sat 29/10/05 at 17:40
Regular
"lets go back"
There will be countless versions of boxsets. 1-3, 1-6, aniversary versions, re-edted versions, extended versions, its-tuesday-so-lets-release-it-again versions. The list will be endless.
Sat 29/10/05 at 16:13
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
Now that'd be worth getting. I haven't bought any of the Star Wars dvds.

Then again, think about how much 1-6 would cost.
Sat 29/10/05 at 13:33
Regular
Of course there's gonna be a complete boxset...
Sat 29/10/05 at 03:17
Regular
"Hi"
Hi.
Sat 29/10/05 at 01:20
Regular
"8==="
They'll do a 1-3 set first I think, although an early 1-6 might bring in more money. It depends on how they do it.

Either way the anal collectors will buy each and every box-set and re-design in existence regardless.
Sat 29/10/05 at 00:32
Regular
"0228"
I'd expect they will eventually release an episode 1-3 boxset as well as a 1-6 boxset. Then they'll be a 30th anniversary re-release of the episode 4-6 boxset and various other 'special' and 'limited' edition releases with nice new packaging each time.
Sat 29/10/05 at 00:28
Regular
"..."
Is there going to be a Star Wars DVD box set that includes all Star Wars movies from episode 1 to 6 ? I was thinking about getting the Star Wars Trilogy box set and each of episodes 1, 2, and 3 independantly, but that would be a total loss if a complete box set came out, so does anyone have any idea about that ?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.