GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"O2 Contract Phones"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 28/10/05 at 12:42
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
My phone contract is up for renewal, I'm staying with O2 though because it's the best deal for me seeing how my account is screwed.

I get 70 mins talktime (should only be 60 but the O2 treats gave me 20 mins instead of 10) and 500 texts for £19 a month, plus unlimited phone internet. I'm sure I'm only meant to have 1mb free a month but it's never shown up on my online bill so I just use it to have MSN messenger running on my phone while I'm on the move!

Does anyone else have unlimited internet? Or does it actually charge some people? My data usage has always been 0kb, never anything more.

Oh, and I sent texts from Italy to England over Easter, I sent about 10 of them yet none of them came up on my bill! I'm gonna got mental with the texts next time I'm on holiday!

I keep getting these Welsh people phoning me too trying to get me to move to them.

"Hello, I'm from way-les. I'd like to give you a better of-fer on your phone. What is your con-tract at the moooo-ment?"
"I get 500 texts and 70 mins for £19 a month."
"Oh, sor-ry. I can't give you n-e-thing better than thaaaaat."

They have silly accents, it makes me laugh.

Moral of story: Free stuff is cool.

Oh, and what phone is best:

Sony Ericsson W800i
Sony Ericsson K750i
Samsung D600
Fri 28/10/05 at 12:51
"High polygon count"
I don't bother with contracts any more.

I'm O2 Pay & Go Talkalot. £10 topup a month gets you 300 free texts.

[URL]http://shop.o2.co.uk/shop/o2uk/jsp/tariffs/selectTariff.do?tariffPageView=PayAndGo&menu=y[/URL]
Fri 28/10/05 at 12:49
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
That's £10 a month topup though isn't it? I was thinking of doing that but then saw that for an extra £9 a month I could have got a brand new phone (upgrade from my 3310!) an extra 200 messages and a lot of free minutes.
Fri 28/10/05 at 12:45
Regular
"SOUP!"
I get 15 free minutes and 300 free texts a month with o2, and im not on contract.
Fri 28/10/05 at 12:42
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
My phone contract is up for renewal, I'm staying with O2 though because it's the best deal for me seeing how my account is screwed.

I get 70 mins talktime (should only be 60 but the O2 treats gave me 20 mins instead of 10) and 500 texts for £19 a month, plus unlimited phone internet. I'm sure I'm only meant to have 1mb free a month but it's never shown up on my online bill so I just use it to have MSN messenger running on my phone while I'm on the move!

Does anyone else have unlimited internet? Or does it actually charge some people? My data usage has always been 0kb, never anything more.

Oh, and I sent texts from Italy to England over Easter, I sent about 10 of them yet none of them came up on my bill! I'm gonna got mental with the texts next time I'm on holiday!

I keep getting these Welsh people phoning me too trying to get me to move to them.

"Hello, I'm from way-les. I'd like to give you a better of-fer on your phone. What is your con-tract at the moooo-ment?"
"I get 500 texts and 70 mins for £19 a month."
"Oh, sor-ry. I can't give you n-e-thing better than thaaaaat."

They have silly accents, it makes me laugh.

Moral of story: Free stuff is cool.

Oh, and what phone is best:

Sony Ericsson W800i
Sony Ericsson K750i
Samsung D600

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.