GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Another 007 Disappointment?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Golden Eye : Rogue Agent'.
Sat 02/10/04 at 22:15
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Looks it. Just gandered at the NGC mag video of Goldeneye: Rogue Agent for the Cube, and it looks utter pants.

Clunky, lifeless, very un-Bond in that it is in no way smooth. Granted it still has some work to be done on it before release, but it needs a hell of a lot. Damn EA.

*shakes head*

Thoughts, people?
Sun 03/10/04 at 00:02
Regular
muh

Are there really still people out there who lack the intelligence to realise that any future Bond game will be average at best?

Do you seriously still read about new Bond games and think 'ooo that looks great!'.

Fool.
Sat 02/10/04 at 22:27
"period drama"
It looks crap to me. I can't see why people are even getting a little bit excited, apart from being hype-attracted morons.
Juddery and ugly, and there's no bullet traces so you can't see where the hell you're shooting without bringing up a sight.

I was considering doing a thread like this after watching the NGC video with perplexed disgust, but thought the fan-boy backlash probably wasn't worth it.

Final word:
crap.
Sat 02/10/04 at 22:19
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I saw a Gamespot video of it - it's biggest features were 'Dual Wielding'

and 'Death Traps' - i.e pre-scripted things the player can set up. Hmmm, how very creative and organic. This game is so clever
Sat 02/10/04 at 22:15
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Looks it. Just gandered at the NGC mag video of Goldeneye: Rogue Agent for the Cube, and it looks utter pants.

Clunky, lifeless, very un-Bond in that it is in no way smooth. Granted it still has some work to be done on it before release, but it needs a hell of a lot. Damn EA.

*shakes head*

Thoughts, people?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.