GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Anime Thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 27/10/05 at 11:58
Regular
Please delete :)
Thu 27/10/05 at 16:21
Regular
"you've got a beard"
lesbians aren't offensive.
homophobe :P
Thu 27/10/05 at 15:54
Regular
"youngest regular"
That name is offensive.
Well,suppose it does'nt make a change to this place........
Thu 27/10/05 at 13:45
Regular
I'm on Naruto 157, I hope it's a good one, it seems like months they've been doing "filler" episodes instead of getting back to the main story. I want some good episodes again. *pout*
Thu 27/10/05 at 13:35
Regular
I'm watching Naruto at the moment. On episode 78.
Thu 27/10/05 at 13:32
Regular
That's an interesting name, I prefer Miyazaki.

Has anyone seen the anime music video "AMV Hell 3"? It's over an hour long and pretty funny. You might have to torrent it.

Recent animes I've been watching umm Samurai Champloo, Bottle Fairy and Grenadier which stars a very busty blonde who reloads her gun by bouncing the bullets out of her clevage and catching them in her gun.
Thu 27/10/05 at 11:58
Regular
Please delete :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.