GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Anime Thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 27/10/05 at 11:58
Regular
Please delete :)
Fri 28/10/05 at 09:06
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Yep, 22 weeks (or so) to go. It makes me want to hurt myself.

At least Bleach kicks ass. :D
Fri 28/10/05 at 00:07
Regular
Hangon so in Naruto it's not going to go back to the main story till spring 2006? That sucks. I was told it's because the anime managed to catch up with the manga and we're having stuck with "filler" episodes to give the manga a head start before they start again. That's annoying, and no Lost either thanks to some American sport *sigh*
Thu 27/10/05 at 21:27
Regular
I still havent seen the RoD series yet.

I'll try and download Bleach, it looks good from the clips I've seen on AMV Hell 3.

That Naruto episode was okay, I'm glad that side story is over with now, didnt see much point to it at all. I've noticed lately that the animation has become very poor as I watched through all 150 episodes. Some episodes looked terrible and cheap. His and Her Circumstances, now I've only seen a few episodes of that but you can see how poor the animation is because there isnt much animation at all. They work around so they do as little as possible, lots of mouths flapping but everything else solid.
Thu 27/10/05 at 19:52
Regular
Standalone complex complete first gig, £30.

My order has been playced *ahem*
Thu 27/10/05 at 19:48
Regular
Read or Die you fool!

The TV series btw.
Thu 27/10/05 at 19:44
Regular
"Captain to you."
Beck: I finished watching this last week and it's pretty good, it's off my normally anime track of fights and uber powers and is about a rock band, some pretty good characters in it and some slightly strange ones, well worth a watch even if it's just for a bit of musical break mid episode.
Thu 27/10/05 at 19:35
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Ranma wrote:

> I've been wanting to watch Bleach but I need to find a place that do
> the first bulk of episodes.

:O

It's the best series around at the moment.

And for the first batch, done by Lunar, I reccomend boxtorrents.
Thu 27/10/05 at 19:27
Regular
I watched Akira 2 weeks ago, I was confused a bit but I thought it was really good.

Yes I think they mentioned the 20 odd filler episodes *sigh* I knew they werent going to get back to the main story because umm what's his name, he wasnt in the opening and of course if you're not in the opening then you're probably not going to be in the show.

I've been wanting to watch Bleach but I need to find a place that do the first bulk of episodes.
Thu 27/10/05 at 17:56
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
I watched Akira a few weeks ago.

Spending half of the film pointing at stuff and asking "is that Akira?", mind.
Thu 27/10/05 at 17:08
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Ranma wrote:
> I'm on Naruto 157, I hope it's a good one, it seems like months
> they've been doing "filler" episodes instead of getting
> back to the main story. I want some good episodes again. *pout*

Yep, only another, ooh, 22~ episodes of filler to go before they get back to the story. These days it's a case of:

"ZOMG! DATTEBAYO!"

"SASUKE! WHERE ARE YOU?!"

Gah. Bleach is the best weekly anime by far. :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.