GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Farewell little limey's"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 26/10/05 at 18:08
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Just about 15 hours or so before i head off to the beautiful land of communism known as China so figured for once i'd be polite and say goodbye to you all. Chances are i'll pop on once a week or so when i have a venture to the internet cafe and disperse my wisdom as usual until then i'll just have to hope JOH, Congy and VM stop you all becoming little marks who cheer whoever the WWE wants you to (unfortunately Ant is already a lost case :-D) So that means i probably will be able to still do Promo Wars and own the heck out of you Figo :-D

As i'm too busy to write a big old post giving separate opinions on people (other than Congy) i'll just use the tried and tested method of the old 5 star rating system. Chances are if i like you you know i do anyway as we talk on msn or i'm actually nice to you on here :-D

Congy - **** 3/4. (There's no such thing as a perfect 5 star as there's always something to improve on, it's that search for perfection that keeps us going and as you don't have much long left you old codger i figured i'd give you all the hope you need :-D)
GP - **** 1/2
VM - ****
Figo - ***
Wardy - **
Ravenous - *** 1/2
JOH - ****
Smedlos - *
Lipe - **
Jae - ** 1/2
Chris - *
Snake 10 - DUD
CrossBob - DUD
Ant - DUD (just because of the Orton love :-D)

Keep up the WWE hate and TNA love and remember that Curry Man owns your very soul

He's Hot
He's Spicy
He tasssssssssstes greattttttttttttt
He's far better than all of you
Kawadaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Fri 28/10/05 at 18:57
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Cor its just like watching the movies and then someone is rushing to the airport to say goodbye to someone and just as they get there the person is boarding the plane and they never get to say goodbye.

Well its not really like that...but what i was basically saying is im too late to say pip-pip-tally-ho goodbye to Kawada because i just got back from holiday and hes already gone.

Never mind

I said bye to him on msn, plus i only got 2 stars so he didnt like me much anyways!

I just started getting on with him and he left. Thats the way it goes eh!
Thu 27/10/05 at 19:16
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
snake10 wrote:

> But smedlos got 1 star,so im happy.:)

Better than a DUD.
Thu 27/10/05 at 11:39
Regular
Farewell young Kawada, remember the beautiful twinkletoes (Thats Ronaldo for all you suckers) and have a good trip n all.

Oh and as for Prom Wars, I hope you weep like a little girl when the first show ratings are posted, as it will read: -

1. WWC
8. Kawada's crappy fed

Ciao!
Wed 26/10/05 at 22:51
Regular
"you've got a beard"
all the best in yer travels m'man!
sadly that's one less non-crap poster in here... oh where will you be when the next "it's all fake" thread gets posted? :D

take care mate, hope you have a safe trip and all that.
Wed 26/10/05 at 22:30
Regular
"..."
I'll miss you, Kawada. One of the few people who I actually bother having messenger conversations with. Hope you can find a way to get on-line frequently.

I remember when I came back to the boards after a short time without access to an internet connection and you thought I was a n00b!
Wed 26/10/05 at 21:48
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I think I heard somewhere that the British didn't take limes with them on their sea voyages, they took lemons. That would make us lemony's.

I hope you enjoy this wonderful opportunity and don't forget about us here. I'll miss the regular New York style on here, particularly when you were laying into the WWE.

Hmmm, 4 and a half stars. I've let my standards slip. :D

Again, I wish you all the best and I hope to speak to you again soon.
Wed 26/10/05 at 20:11
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
kukgv wrote:
> me ***********
>
> thanks you fat gay

Hey less of the fat please
Wed 26/10/05 at 20:09
Regular
"youngest regular"
Hey,I don't really post on this forum.
The first time I came in it happened,so theres no point of me being up there.

But smedlos got 1 star,so im happy.:)
Wed 26/10/05 at 19:32
Regular
me ***********

thanks you fat gay
Wed 26/10/05 at 18:43
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
1 star *sniff*

Still better than a WWE main event though.

All the best.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.