GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Battlefront: Online."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Star Wars: Battlefront'.
Sat 02/10/04 at 23:40
Regular
So I select the t'internet mode on Battlefront and have this patch thing forced into my face. So I download it.

But I still can't play online! It keeps on saying I have to download this patch, which I have done and reset my console..again which I have done. How many bloody patches are there or is it f****d?
Sun 03/10/04 at 11:56
Regular
"Touched!"
Squall wrote:
> You're not missing out on much anyway but i assume you'll want to be
> online.
>
> I downloaded the patch youre talking about, the one that gets stuffed
> in your face. Then it worked, did it say anything?

HAHAH! You fool. If it had said anything would she be posting on here? Of course it gets "stuffed" in your face, as it's designed to make the game better and fix the lag issues, Idiot. Oh and you're opinion counts for nothing.

Myst try deleting it off the memory card, it could be corrupted and is not overwriting properly.
Sun 03/10/04 at 02:11
Some sterling advice there.
Sun 03/10/04 at 02:09
Regular
What?
Sun 03/10/04 at 00:03
Regular
"America, _ yeah!!"
You're not missing out on much anyway but i assume you'll want to be online.

I downloaded the patch youre talking about, the one that gets stuffed in your face. Then it worked, did it say anything?
Sat 02/10/04 at 23:40
Regular
So I select the t'internet mode on Battlefront and have this patch thing forced into my face. So I download it.

But I still can't play online! It keeps on saying I have to download this patch, which I have done and reset my console..again which I have done. How many bloody patches are there or is it f****d?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.