GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Big Three-Oh"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 25/10/05 at 14:21
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
So...I turn 30 tomorrow. And it's just another year, yadda yadda yadda...

So why am I so livid with terror at the thought of leaving my 20's? Dear God, my 20's were, for the most part, awful; I spent all but 2 years of 'em with a lady who turned out to be a bulemic with a borderline psychotic personality disorder! I spent a couple of years of them being a solicitor, and that sucked more balls than a cheap whoore with a snooker fetish. The end of my 20's have seen me find love (aw...), success at work, and general peace of mind.

So why the fear?
Wed 26/10/05 at 09:14
Regular
Happy Birthday.
Wed 26/10/05 at 15:51
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Happy Birthday, Light ... you whippersnapper.
Wed 26/10/05 at 16:46
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Happy birthday, old bean. Have you bought a sports car yet?
Wed 26/10/05 at 17:28
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
Aaaah... Happy Birthday! Hopefully you'll have many more birthdays left to dread. :)
Wed 26/10/05 at 18:40
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
I'm closer to 30 than 20 now and feel much happier than a few years ago mainly because I'm settled now.
Wed 26/10/05 at 19:14
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
Happy Birthday.

Enjoy the pre-mid life crisis...
Wed 26/10/05 at 21:03
Regular
Welcome to the ranks!
Wed 26/10/05 at 21:43
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Ms Thraves wrote:
> Welcome to the ranks!

You said something along the lines of "I'll be really sad when I'm posting here when I'm as old as Light is" a few weeks back. Now you're saying "welcome the the ranks"?

You big old troll you.

Or is this a "double troll"? Saying this because you know it'll be picked up on. Whatever. It's still trolling. You big 'ol troll you.
Wed 26/10/05 at 22:14
Regular
Ohh, stop your trolling Panda.. *two smacks*

Umm..you think -I- can be the one to give Light his 30 spanks? Hehehe.
Wed 26/10/05 at 22:21
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Ms Thraves wrote:
> Ohh, stop your trolling Panda.. *two smacks*

I'm not trolling.

Just pointing out your trolling. There's a subtle difference.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.