GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Big Three-Oh"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 25/10/05 at 14:21
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
So...I turn 30 tomorrow. And it's just another year, yadda yadda yadda...

So why am I so livid with terror at the thought of leaving my 20's? Dear God, my 20's were, for the most part, awful; I spent all but 2 years of 'em with a lady who turned out to be a bulemic with a borderline psychotic personality disorder! I spent a couple of years of them being a solicitor, and that sucked more balls than a cheap whoore with a snooker fetish. The end of my 20's have seen me find love (aw...), success at work, and general peace of mind.

So why the fear?
Tue 08/11/05 at 16:17
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Your Honour wrote:
> But that doesn't actually say what trolling is.

Anyone found to be purposely winding up other users (trolling)
Tue 08/11/05 at 15:49
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
Oops...

A very belated happy birthday (I did mean to post at the time).

Have you lost a limb yet or is that still on the cards?
Tue 08/11/05 at 15:46
Regular
"Laughingstock"
I thought trolling was boiling alive little people in a big cooking pot ... in the woods ... after dark.
Tue 08/11/05 at 15:44
Regular
But that doesn't actually say what trolling is.
Tue 08/11/05 at 15:11
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Your Honour wrote:
> Can someone actually define trolling for me, as after reading
> this I have no idea what it is.
>
> Thanksverymuch.

Special Reserve's Definition of "Trolling"

Do not troll or cause trouble - Anyone found to be purposely winding up other users (trolling) or causing trouble (eg. trying to break the site, using other people's usernames etc.) will be warned - we're providing a place for you to visit, and we'd ask you to respect our rules and behave yourself. If you cannot follow these simple regulations then we will have to ask you to leave. If necessary, we can pass your details on to higher authority should we deem it a serious enough offence.
Mon 31/10/05 at 19:02
Happy birthday! 5 days ago. I'm 20, and I think my skin is beginning to get wrinkly. Can't imagine what 30 would be like.

I suppose I should invest in some mositurisers.
Mon 31/10/05 at 17:54
Regular
May your future be filled with D'oh
Thu 27/10/05 at 17:58
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
The other gift was a snooker cue.
Thu 27/10/05 at 16:50
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Was her other gift some life insurance?
Thu 27/10/05 at 16:48
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Mrs Light got me perhaps the coolest present in all history; a day working as a Big Cat keeper at a Wildlife Park in Herts.

I should start saving for the prosthetic limb now; knowing what I'm like, I'll attempt to steal one and ride it home.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.