GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PE5???"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 24/10/05 at 22:02
Regular
"cases??"
hi there, is it true that pro evolution 5 actually has legit club names and player names too, can anyone verify that for me?? or is it just another little lie to get people to buy it (although it looks brilliant as well)

ross
Tue 25/10/05 at 16:27
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
Forest Fan wrote:
> You've got some attitude problem there AJ.

Alright, calm down. Yeah, I was looking through the stats earlier and I could find a name in the premiership that was wrong.
Tue 25/10/05 at 16:26
What?

How is that an attitude problem?
Tue 25/10/05 at 16:16
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
You've got some attitude problem there AJ. Most of the important player names that your likely to use are official anyway like the English, Italian and Spanish leagues and many of the national teams like England.
Tue 25/10/05 at 16:11
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Ashman wrote:
> You what? Most player names seem correct to me.

Seriously?

Hmmm, I was looking at the PESfan correct names list, and the majority of names on all teams are fake.

Surely they can't be wrong, seeing as they're a major PES-related help source.

Weird.
Tue 25/10/05 at 15:38
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
J-42 wrote:
> ALot of the superstars' names are correc.

*All player's names are correct.
Mon 24/10/05 at 23:17
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
You can download option files from most pes forums that have up to date squads, player names, kits, stadiums etc.
Mon 24/10/05 at 22:48
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
You what? Most player names seem correct to me.
Mon 24/10/05 at 22:48
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
ALot of the superstars' names are correc.
Mon 24/10/05 at 22:20
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Clubs in Serie A, La Liga and the Dutch Erdivisie (sp?) have proper names and real kits. Same with Arsenal, Chelsea, Celtic, Rangers and a couple of other teams as well.

Hardly any player names are correct, though.
Mon 24/10/05 at 22:19
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
It has some officially liscenced stuff but the rest is easily edited - it took me about 20 mins to edit it so that the Prem teams had correct names and kits. And the game is pretty damn good anyway, so just get it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.