GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Second Instalment of Mario in Paper Form"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Paper Mario'.
Sun 03/10/04 at 18:15
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
It's no longer a case of me wanting Paper Mario 2, it's a case of me absolutely needing Paper Mario 2.

After watching over the NGC video twice, reading their preview from last issue, and generally drooling at every last scrap of information/screenshot I can find, I conclude that this will be by far the best 'Cube game this year. It just has to be.

Roll on November, king of videogame releases. DS, Paper Mario 2, Metroid Echoes, Halo 2, etc, etc, etc.

But roll on Paper Mario 2, more so.
Sun 03/10/04 at 18:30
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Mario should be able to scan himself, therefore making a replica of him that enemies would try to attack, but can't.

Or something.

That's the only thing missing.
Sun 03/10/04 at 18:23
Regular
Imagine turning into a Paper aeroplane?

Too cool :)
Sun 03/10/04 at 18:23
Regular
Personally I'm looking forward to Pikmin 2 a little more, but Paper Mario 2 does look overly awesome.
Sun 03/10/04 at 18:19
Regular
I agree, Pikmin 2 and Metroid Prime 2 should be most anticipated duo this Christmas. But it isn't. Paper Mario was one of my favourite games on the N64 because it was so pure Nintendo. It reeked charm, was funny, clever and well designed. There was just so much to it as well.

Intelligent Studio's just settled down and made the game, it got no hype and didn't perform well. Despite the fact that it was nearly as bursting to the seems as the Zelda franchise. Bar the Graphics the games are both immense experiences.

Thankfully Nintendo have given the game another chance and a little more hype behind it. Especially after the success of Mario and Luigi.

Those who claim Nintendo's Christmas release schedule just consists of 2 sequels now with multiplayer and a bongo game thing again.

Paper Mario 2 will blow you away.

Here's to a piece of Mario success!
Sun 03/10/04 at 18:16
Regular
Likewise mate.

I get hand spasms when I think about it. 'Twill be one of the best RPGS EVER!
Sun 03/10/04 at 18:15
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
It's no longer a case of me wanting Paper Mario 2, it's a case of me absolutely needing Paper Mario 2.

After watching over the NGC video twice, reading their preview from last issue, and generally drooling at every last scrap of information/screenshot I can find, I conclude that this will be by far the best 'Cube game this year. It just has to be.

Roll on November, king of videogame releases. DS, Paper Mario 2, Metroid Echoes, Halo 2, etc, etc, etc.

But roll on Paper Mario 2, more so.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.